Killzone 2 PS3

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halo 3 is looking a little challenged right now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot , that's good , thou wonder what nntendo gonna do to fght back , brng out an upgrade for gamecube maybe , they orgonlay were gonna make an upgrade for 64

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nintendo are making the Nintendo: Revolution console, but I haven't seen much on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I speak for everyone who's seen that video when I say that we should all have a moment of silence.

Rest in Peace, Halo.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think I speak for everyone who's seen that video when I say that we should all have a moment of silence.

Rest in Peace, Halo.
Innit

10 char.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All i got to say is give me all the names of the cinema modelers for that trailer so i can go to each ones house and sex them up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That does look really nice, I especially liked the fire. :D

Best answers
I liked everything. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Not even the stuff I've seen with UE3 comes close. The best thing is, that it looks that great, and the level is huge, and there's lots of action, and the frame rate is perfect. Microsoft is going to have to pull out something mighty big to compete with this.

Best answers
The ingame graphics reminds me of Final fantasy the spirits within, and that was a movie.

This really is a new generation graphics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I almost **** my pants when I saw that video, it looks ridiculously awesome.

Sadly though, everytime I think how awesome Kiilzone 2 is going to be, I remember how the original Killzone was everything but awesome. So I really hope they have some fun gameplay to back up these amazing graphics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows, they may even port half life 2 onto it :/ or... maybe the sequal or expansion pack. :/

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first time I saw the Killzone footage I literally soiled my pants, I was just like wow. Even if it is pre-rendered video, after all of the tech demo's sony showed off it's clearly apparent that the console is capable of such graphics.

Dan16 said:
who knows, they may even port half life 2 onto it :/ or... maybe the sequal or expansion pack. :/
Half-life 2 isn't next-gen technology, there's no reason to put it on the ps3. Hell, it's running on the original XBox and it looks fantasic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are actually porting HL2 to the PS3. Probably with the expansion built-in.

Best answers
Even if it is pre-rendered video, after all of the tech demo's sony showed off it's clearly apparent that the console is capable of such graphics.
Has there been any news on whether it's prerendered stuff or not? Last I heard, someone from EA said there were only two real time video's shown for PS3 at E3, and KZ2 wasn't one of them. But I don't if there's been some confusion, and by real time they're talking abuot controllable games. If that's the case, then KZ2 might be prerecorded video of actual gameplay, but it just wasn't "realtime" because it was all prerecorded footage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, rather confusing, if that is realtime, i'll have a new alltime favorite.

its unlogic for such a movie not to be realtime, it didnt look like a pre-rendered cutscene, it was too long for that, but in the other hand, this is certainly unlike what i have ever seen before, and here i was being impressed with UE3

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom