KilledWithStyle's HL2 mod bash

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There is a complete single player total conversion for HL2, don't know if you've heard of it, Eclipse, it was made over a period of 5 months and for the time spent on it is impressive.

URL: http://students.guildhall.smu.edu/~eclipse/

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Too hard to kill? You fling something at them (you can charge the shot by the way) and they die.....you can even fling dead bad guys at each other, it's easy.
I didn't get lag with it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried eclipse a week ago...it was a beautifull game but...i didnt like it, i mean, throwing some rocks at your enemy is not very fun, there wasnt much of a story line in it and it was very short even for a 5 month game...instead of only telekensis and 3 orbs throwing, it could have used some more spells...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks for this list! :D I love you dude!....... mm, maybe i went to far on that one. But this list is very useful to me!

*EDIT: Then again, i already know all these mods! :(.. And by the way, most of the website links are dead.

Best answers
mind adding this mod?

The Hidden
version: b3
bash: The mods idea is to play as the I.R.I.S team to eliminate subject 617 a.k.a hidden who is an secret experimental made by some scientists.. ofcourse hidden aint just totally normal person, his almoust fully invisible and only uses knife and pipebombs as his weapons, as when the IRIS's are armed from toe to teeth. The mod is awesomefully fun and addictive.
Grade: 9/10 (for me^^)
Client size: 150MB
homepage: www.hidden-source.com

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah sorry for kinda bieng dead on this subject, I have not been with a computer that can handle hl2 for a long while. But reciently I came across a deal that might work out for me. So I will be starting this up again.

*edit* ok, its time for me to work on this again. I will wipe out all the usless mods and put in the mods that are auctally still alive and doing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom