Kill la Kill

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Missed out on the last two episodes, watch them today - holy ****. That bath scene was weird.

Also I managed to nab the soundtrack. Mikisugi/Sanageyama share a theme and it's awesome. Ping pong circulate.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL HOLY SHITTTT I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. didn't think it would happen in this episode though

I ******* knew this should would happen! I wouldn't be surprised if the things between ryuuko and satsuki was just satsuki preparing ryuuko for this.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
That was a really good episode, Satsuki came basically out of nowhere

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this is getting crazier each week. I kind of had the suspicion that Ryuuko was related to them, and my suspicion grew even more when they were showing the flashbacks. And it was confirmed at the end of the episode! This anime really is quite interesting.

I also saw this comparison earlier, and it looks like Dr. Matoi really could be Ryuuko's actual father. The picture on the left looks like a younger version of him. My guess is that he survived whatever Ragyou had done to him, saved Ryuuko and had Senketsu created to fight off Ragyou and the life fibers.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
It was really fulfilling to see Nui lose a fight for a change.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I definitely saw Ryuuko being a bad guy coming, but definitely not in this way. I hope she goes back to her regular self with her own godrobe.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm still really curious to see what kind of relationship Ryuko and Satsuki have after this, assuming they both live through it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too. My prediction is that they'll be hot headed towards eachother, but end up becoming friends and caring about eachother. Assuming they both live through the end, that is.

The mind control thing lasted pretty quickly. I definitely didn't expect her to break free from it like that, though. Pretty cool how she threw her scissor at Nui, hopefully she's dead. I guess that would also mean that she's finally going to get the other part of her weapon!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nui's Decapitation Mode looked ******* awesome, how it turned into a purple scythe. I hope Ryuko takes it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought there was going to be 25 episodes, but I guess I was wrong. Next week is the final episode! I'm wondering how they're going to wrap everything up in 22 minutes.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't want it to end quite honestly. But at the same time, I'm appreciating the short length because it's done a great job for the pacing.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'm really impressed with the anime, especially the pacing. A lot has happened in such a short time, and it's flowing really nicely. I'm going to be sad when it's over, I'll have to find something else to look forward to every week now .:(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's finally over! They went all TTGL at the end lol.

Overall this was a pretty ****ed up and weird anime, but it's definitely one of the better series I've seen.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Had it been described to me beforehand, I'd regard the whole "half naked chicks fighting with scissors" as just downright stupid. But now this is probably one of the best animes I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom