Kill Bill - Painting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go-Go - Painting

Worked about 1 hour and 45 minutes on it. Started off as a speed painting, but I got too much into it

Best answers
Pretty cool. I like the pastel look. Just one thing I find off is the left eye. Having her pupil raised up makes it look as though the whole left eye is lifted higher than the right eye. Bringing the pupil down so it's flush with the bottom eyelid like the right eye would probably alleviate the problem. Other than that, I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
Pretty cool. I like the pastel look. Just one thing I find off is the left eye. Having her pupil raised up makes it look as though the whole left eye is lifted higher than the right eye. Bringing the pupil down so it's flush with the bottom eyelid like the right eye would probably alleviate the problem. Other than that, I like it.
God, I couldn't find where the problem was. I was looking and looking at it after I finished and I knew somethin was wrong with the eye. Thanks :)

Best answers
that is definatly my favorite peice from you =p

looks good m8 keep it up

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She looks rather old for her age... I suggest working on making her look younger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going with Opty on this one. It's a nice painting but it doesn't seem to be one specific character, more like a combination of Uma Thurman and Gogo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right eye for us (left for her) is misplaced, should be slightly lower and more the the left (for us). Other than that I think it is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom