Kilik WIP

Best answers
Here's a little sumthing i was playing around with, Im in love with it right now, it's Kilik from Soul Caliber 2's second costume, the one with the pads, and lower sleeves with the short vest. I have yet to give him hair but i still think i did a good job on his face, ill get close ups later, its a pain going from one computer to another. ( my computers interenet is dead till i reformat, and its crashing.) I cant find a pic, but heres it basically, short vest with pads on his shoulder, connected by a ring to big sleeves, double belt on his waist.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kilik is one of my favorites in the Soul Calibur series, especially in the first. He looks like a tard in the second one, imo.
But, I presume youre making the Kilik form SC2. Heres a reference shot.

He has a four-pack, not a six. So you might wanna change that. And his waist, looks like it should be wider. Hes not that thin. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty smooth, how about posting some flats?

Best answers
Hey i like his second costume ;p

I can fix the abs, and im not posting flats yet. Cuz I made him pure for fun, so right now he's not the most poly effecient model. Since he's turning out pretty good im going back and fixing him up. After taht I'll post flats. If i post it now ill get torn a new one ;p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BlueDragon said:
Is this game on ps 2 is it going to come out on pc our not. ;/
soul calibur 2 has been out for ages :| good work tsuno, you get better every time :) watch the polyflow on his face tho.

Best answers
Thanks alot Gir :)

I think the poly flow on his face is fairly decent ( i dont have anything to compare to, but i tryed to follow the contours of the face more this time. ) I dont have a render otherwise id post it. I have an earlier time stamp so im just going to lose the vest for now, and work on the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom