Status
Not open for further replies.
brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
"Allah willing, when I am martyred, a tiger will take my place... "
"Martrydrom for the sake of Allah is what he hope for, right?"
Damn...

But, is that any worse than American soldiers dying for "freedom and liberty", or Israel killing Lebanese civilians with rockets?

Our survival amongst others has been always stated as 'God-willing', and it's clear that we shouldn't just be afraid of them, but the fact we're almost looking in the mirror.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If they do it again, Saraa, we will kill them right?
Allah willing.
In my opinion, it seems that these children are being nearly brainwashed. I mean, it's a bunny. Bunnies aren't supposed to tell kids to go kill Danes in the name of Allah. I doubt very much that most true Muslims would agree with what this show is saying, but nonetheless - this is a scary sight.

I agree with you that we're moving towards that very border ourselves, Synth, although we claim we do it for "freedom and liberty". Encouragement to wanton slaughter cannot be candy-coated with deception.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There is clearly a difference between 'faith' and 'religion'.

Faith, is believing in a higher power, that will reward you for following the good aspects of your heart and conscience.

Religion, is allowing yourself to be labeled and divided by others, so you can be put at odds for those who feel your ignorance and possible loss is insignificant in the glory they seek themselves.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mother of God...is THIS what educational programming is for the kids over there??? No WONDER things are so far down the ****ter over there! That's brainwashing by it's very definition! What kind of depraved society are we dealing with in which they use a cute rabbit mascot and a likely preteen girl to talk to CHILDREN about something as ass backwards to discuss with children as the ****ing War on Terror??? A ****ing rabbit is saying **** like "may Muhummed curse the infidels!" and that it's every Muslim's greatest goal to be a martyr for the cause...Sorry, but this isn't culture clashing. We do not mirror this. This is EVIL. There's no other ****ing word for it. When you're raising kids to go forth and die bombing something in the name of Allah, then things are seriously ****ed up.

This shows exactly what we're up against and why we can't give up the fight. Look at what's at stake! If these kids are being taught this now, then this **** is going to start all over again given another 10 to 15 years if we just pull out and pretend the problem is going to go away. We've got to finish the job. We've got to stay and do whatever we can, regardless if we fall out of favor of some nations, because this way of thinking is a cancer to the planet. It has no place in this world. It is dangerous, it is primal, and it must be expunged for the greater good.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude... would you die for Jesus?
I would, except the big difference is I'm not being fooled or commanded to murder innocent people, and I know Jesus is the biggest pacifist that ever has, and ever will walk this Earth.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you think is happening in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It is things like these that make me think that the Hellrider approach is the only thing that will work.

Bottom line, these people do not, and never will, want peace. Leaving their lands will only bring the fight back to our shores. They desire nothing less than the disentegration of western society.

Sadly this does not suprise me one bit.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
They act like we did in the middle ages, except that we moved on another 500 years and learned to solve our problems other than by killing everyone that offended us, jeeez. But that is madness over there, how dare they're toying with children's minds like that, make me really sad, and I'm all with Cuc on this.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Bottom line, these people do not, and never will, want peace.
Hopefully you understand that they see the west in the same light.

I'm no more supprised with this than the god channel, religion is famed for its breeding of hate mongering fascists blinded by their faith, I see little difference between the two.

Ugh, I hate this world sometimes.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me remind people that this is only a Palestine show, not a "Muslim" show. Most Muslims do not watch this, nor would they want their children to. In one way, I made this topic to see who had prejudice against Muslims (although the ones who are responsible for that show classify themselves as such, I doubt most actual Muslims would agree). Apparently, some people (Cuc, Raven) think that all Muslims are horrible people who want their children to kill western society.

Synth has repeatedly posted objectively on this, and for that I commend him. Rather than go "OMG THEY ARE ALL UNCIVILIZED BRUTES!" he compared them to our own societies with fairly good accuracy. Are "westerners" really any better? If we were manipulated like many of the Palestine have been, would we not be in the same shoes?

One may even say that we are doing what they are, only with better guns, means and subtlety.

The problem with the middle east is not that they are Muslim, but that they are ruled by fanatics. Their people is no more fanatic than our peoples, although our leaders may be equally so.

In my perspective, it seems like your government (the US government) has persuaded a great deal of people that the middle east does not want peace, and that their main goal is to annihilate and or convert the west. I'm fairly sure that's what fundamentalist Christians believe, along with all the fanatics.

Rather than fight fire with fire, how about fighting fire with water for once?

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Fundementalism/fanatism is ALWAYS a dangerous thing. No matter if its muslims, christians or something else.
Christians may be more subtile then those people but at times equally as blind and cold hearted.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
As clearly evidenced by your use of the word ZOMG. :O

BABALITY

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mother of God...is THIS what educational programming is for the kids over there??? No WONDER things are so far down the ****ter over there! That's brainwashing by it's very definition! What kind of depraved society are we dealing with in which they use a cute rabbit mascot and a likely preteen girl to talk to CHILDREN about something as ass backwards to discuss with children as the ****ing War on Terror??? A ****ing rabbit is saying **** like "may Muhummed curse the infidels!" and that it's every Muslim's greatest goal to be a martyr for the cause...Sorry, but this isn't culture clashing. We do not mirror this. This is EVIL. There's no other ****ing word for it. When you're raising kids to go forth and die bombing something in the name of Allah, then things are seriously ****ed up.

This shows exactly what we're up against and why we can't give up the fight. Look at what's at stake! If these kids are being taught this now, then this **** is going to start all over again given another 10 to 15 years if we just pull out and pretend the problem is going to go away. We've got to finish the job. We've got to stay and do whatever we can, regardless if we fall out of favor of some nations, because this way of thinking is a cancer to the planet. It has no place in this world. It is dangerous, it is primal, and it must be expunged for the greater good.
Well you have to think of the motive for them doing something like this. Hasn't the US been stepping in a lot and telling them what to do, how to live, etc? Of course it would incite a response such as this. there was an invasion into their culture and way of life, as well as them being killed. if we were invaded, killed, forced to change our beliefs (which i highly think will work) we would be furious and have a lot of anger and hatred as well. "do unto others what you would want done to you." we haven't respected them, bottom line. bush was a stupid president to have a conflict get this far

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
or Israel killing Lebanese civilians with rockets
Umm, that is false and it's the other way around. The terrorist organizations that are based in Lebanon and the Palestinian territories are the ones who fire rockets into Israel and kill Israeli citizens. In fact there were recent rocket attacks on a place called Sderot, and some rockets were sent to a university in Israel as well, which killed a student there. One of my cousin's brothers was killed in a rocket attack in Israel even.

Another thing is these videos are not new. Let me direct you guys to this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8eVnY-h7Oo&feature=user. Alan Dershowitz is a supporter of Israel, but he is also very knowledgeable on the events going on in the Middle East as well, and this video explains the motives behind the Muslim world when they put out this kind of stuff, not only videos, but cartoons similar to what a Dutch newspaper put out making fun of Mohamed, which is addressed in the video.

I think what America is doing in Iraq and Afghanistan has nothing to do with this type of stuff. Yes, we are doing some bad and stupid things over there, but we're not forcing them to change their religion or killing them in the name of God. Hell, they're killing themselves off more then we're killing them, but most of this stuff is directed at Israel. There was a video similar to this one where there was a Mickey Mouse copy in the same setting telling kids that they should martyr themselves for Mohamed and kill Israelis. And if you watch the video I posted, you'll see that the Palestinian government publishes anti-Israel and anti-Semitic cartoons almost every day.

In my opinion there is no other way to deal with people like that, so for one I think the U.S. is doing something right, because they are fighting Islamic extremists who DO believe this stuff. I also think that what Israel has done in the past is right, because honestly there isn't another way to deal with people who publish videos and cartoons that are violent and encourage children to kill.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
A great man (Einstein) once said.
The only things infinite are space and human stupidity. Allthough im not to sure about the first one.
Human nature is greed. And as long as we dont evolve past that stage we will never aquire peace.

Meaning as long as we continue to let idiots govern and controll us we will continue to fight for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom