Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II

Best answers
Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II is probably the best gundam seed destiny gamme ever creasted but how do i buy it? its only in japan right?

DMW

Best answers
Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II is probably the best gundam seed destiny gamme ever creasted but how do i buy it? its only in japan right?
You need to either modify your ps2 with a mod chip.Or you can buy Swap Magic(plus either slide tool,or flip top depending on what system model you have,like fat or skinny).SM is a disc you put in your ps2,that boots all import media.Works just like say Gameshark or something except it's for loading games and not cheating on them.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I have the game its really fun and enjoyable. Whats cool is theres the plus seed mode where you can relive the experience of the show and change certain things like what happens if stellar didn't die and what not.

Talking about Gundam games though I've been enjoying Gundam Climax U.C and also Another Century's Episode II(Not really a gundam game but has gundams in it with all kinds of other mech's from macross, l-gaim and many other mecha animes) Once I get all the stuff I need to start recording some game play I'll create some vids for you guys.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For legal reasons I'll say I imported it ;)
http://www.play-asia.com/

Is the one I mostly use for importing my games. Also gotcha force is alright but its no GUNDAM!!! Also whats cool about Rengou vs Z.A.F.T II is going through the story line and being able to play as a character you want thats why I enjoy these types of games to relive some of those class anime experiences and Gundam is the best for that.

Best answers
phob is the game 100% japanese? are there sub's? it doesnt matter ot me im just wondering

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well theres some english words but mostly japanese but if you read some guides on gamefaq's and what not it will be fine. I play a lot of japanese games not knowing japanese and do very well and figure it pretty easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom