Best answers
first of all i have never downloaded anything of rodneys ok and even if i did i dont know how to even get the skinmap now this is just a skin that i did and the model is for a mod ZeqII xeno thinks its ripped i know i didnt rip it i haven't ever seen his model on my QIII bfp or anything realted to Quake or FPS's and yeah i AM lush on sos forums check out the rules topic in editing board see last post=gokussj3 and u click on the name and it says Lush :p i got zomb to change my name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm Hibiki who are you telling Angry Karrot or me???? and I was only complaining about Angry Karrot not flaming Jesus Christ.Does any body has the link of Rodney's website Id love to check out his models and skins just to compare.I like that Kid Buu skin is very awesome.

Best answers
Complaining is Flaming and Spam, so stop :\

(He was talking to both of you)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wicked Kid Buu model! I love it! :D:D:D:p

Angry Karrot

Shut your freakin piehole you opinionated git,. when you have a clue, then you can tell me how it is around here
WITH YOU ALL THE WAY CHESSE! lol I have'nt seen you around since you resigned :D

if u dont stop flaming now ur gonna be fealing the pwnage that was layed down on u till beta 9
Whoa... Thats a long time....

lol sounds like a threat, Im just bringing some much needed critz into this community, all people get here is praise
Thats right.... No flaming on these forums :D Thats why I like these forums better than others. Too bad for you.... Now go home and stop flaming people :cry: jk... but still....

Sorry for taking up the space... I just felt like typing :D... Sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok since I cant complain Ill contact you guys instead of posting crap I mean by contacting the MODS and complain with them Since I cant post my complain.
Back On topic: Where's the D/L link to download that kid buu I wanted so bad!!!

Best answers
NOT FOR ESF FOR ZEQ II
sorry for the big size but i was repaeting it over and over :D

Best answers
Is ZEQ II available for download yet?
And for what game is it a mod?

Best answers
ZEQ II is for Quake III its a mod of bfp but u dun need it to play it :p and its not availible for download

Best answers
hay if u could get kid be then where do u get it. WHO HAS KID BUUU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom