Best answers
oooooooo that = win...very nice job....i honestly dont see a flaw...hopefully it will have the animations to match the model =)

Best answers
Well kama very observant...but thats pretty much the same link he gave us...both are to the sos forums...it IS possible for it to be the same person =) could just be posting under a diff name for crits...then again he could be the average thief...who knows...

Best answers
Not observant enuf. If you noticed his join date and the join date on the SoS forums are identical. It most likely the same person.

Its a good skin I'll dl it.
can you send it to me. [email protected]
I dont understand why people think they are more important than everyone else. He'll send it to you when he sends it to everyone else. (not insimuating you aswell cracker, u wanna host)

Best answers
also..chances are this isnt for ESF...people just dont seem to understand these ARENT JUST FOR ESF models...they are for all modelers to show off their work and to receive crits from different communities...tho i do with moddlers would start saying which mod they were making a model for instead of letting people think all this..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was asking if he stole it or it was his, which is why I have the "?"

But basically the way he said "me skin" didn't seem like the skinner's lingo on SoS. So I got suspicious. And then not using his sig here, etc.

Best answers
same person you idiot, and even so he ripped from rodneys base BFP skin. if you dont notice it, well you haven't looked hard enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\ Angry Karrot you better stop flaming or im gonna have a little chat with the mods and talk about your conduct here your always flaming as I see on the other posts you have made so you better chill before I contact with the mods and report this.:\ Im watching you

Best answers
Hey, that is pretty sweet. I've been waiting for a Kid Buu model. The only other Kid Buu model I've ever accually have seen was the one for that UT2003 mod, and the one you have looks somewhat like it. Dont misunderstand me, I am complementing on how well you did. Awsome job man. ;)

what you all think of my sig? its first try.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
:\ Angry Karrot you better stop flaming or im gonna have a little chat with the mods and talk about your conduct here your always flaming as I see on the other posts you have made so you better chill before I contact with the mods and report this.:\ Im watching you
lol sounds like a threat, Im just bringing some much needed critz into this community, all people get here is praise

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Angry Karrot

Shut your freakin piehole you opinionated git,. when you have a clue, then you can tell me how it is around here

Best answers
Angry Karrot and Vegetto91 im sick of seeing you both flame/spm stop it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me joins the bandwagon

if u dont stop flaming now ur gonna be fealing the pwnage that was layed down on u till beta 9 :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom