Best answers
Credits
ProjectX:Model
Voslung:Animations/Skin
Me[Vegito]:Reskin
Crappy Reskin Only Took 30 Min Still I Want To Hear Critz So
Critz?

Best answers
Theres no )v( on his belt O_O.. and no pants fold. Maybe you should spend more time on your reskins >_<

Best answers
the folds got screwed when i added them they were crazy so i said screw it and the m i dunno why i dint add it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the original skin was sloppy but detailed, you seem to have taken away both of those,

even just adding a little bit of detail is better than adding none, add the M and the holes on him and it will look alot better

the model itself is pretty bad, (which has nothing to do with your skin) but you shouldve found another kid buu to reskin, itll be hard to make the model look good, with any skin

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
without editing the model?, id love to see a skin alone make that model look good

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know ya can skin good, but, i mean, look at the model man,

Best answers
hmm ok no more usless post's *cough*nuttzy*cough*
anymore real critz?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
explain useless, they obviously served a purpose,maybe not your own, but they did have a use nonetheless, offtopic they were, but not useless, (hehe)

*cough*doorknob*cough*

well you want crits i can go further in depth,

if you have a knowledge of milkshape, edit the model to actually look like kid buu, fix the shoulders and elbows, then scale out the chest sideways a bit he is too skinny, then remap and skin the whole thing, (like is aid only if you have an understanding of milkshape)

if you dont the only crit i got is, add what small amount of detail you can, but that skinmap is gonna cause you some problems

the skinmap on it is good, but doesnt allow for much detail as everything is so small,

Best answers
I think smo could make it look kick @$$ (Dont wanna get deleted for swearing) even though it looks that crappy... no affence man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah if smo saves that model by just skinning it ill mail him 100 dollars

*honest i will* scouts honor *holds right hand up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom