Kidboy's Sexy Suggestions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu:
- I think the Candy Beam should work like this. First of all, it will hold the enemy in place for a count of 2 seconds. Second, it can only effect a player if their health is at 17 - 22% or less. Kind of like how Trunks kills someone with his sword when his enemy is at low health.

- If the Genocide attack is added it should charge like Krillin's scatter shot. When fired, the blasts shoot out of Buu's hand (which is above his head) at high speeds, hang in the air close to the skybox and target the closest enemy. Then the blasts fly down at and hit the target from above. The targeting of this attack is very good, but since the blasts come from above, they can be dodged easily.

- Vanishing Ball (not sure if thats the correct name) should be added in for Kid Buu and only Kid Buu. This is the attack he used to blow up planets when he was searching for Goku and Krillin.

Goku:

- I think Goku should have Instant Transmission. How it would work is simple. When your cross-hair turns red, you use instant transmission and Goku warps behind the enemy in an instant. This allows you to avoid alot but the move takes up 2/3's of your ki bar. This only allows you to simple melee then fire a gen beam or go into the new type of melee the team has installed for us.

Gohan:

- Gohan should get his shield again but it should be tweaked. When Gohan creates a shield, it should very slowly drain away his ki and stamina. If an energy attack hits the shield then you begin to ps it. Your ki starts to drain faster depending on two things: 1. How strong your opponent is and 2. How much energy went into your opponents attack. The shield should have no problem blocking a huge barrage of gen and ki balls but blocking 6 fully charged KHH's would be quite a feat. Now if your shield holds up against an attack for longer then 6 - 8 seconds, then your opponents attack is reflected away from the shield. Also, you can have up to two other players inside your shield if you are playing on teams.

Frieza:

- Form 3 of Frieza should have his finger laser tweaked. When doing the secondary fire (machine gun laser) Instead of just one hand and one finger, it should be two hands and one finger on each. This attack should use almost double the amount of ki it normally would. This attack was done on Piccolo and has been used in other games.

- Form 4 of Frieza should have the death wave/earth fissure attack. It's the attack that cuts namek. The attack would act like a destructo disc and cut the opponent in half. It should use 2/5's of a ki bar to be fully charged.

- Form 4 of Frieza should have his Destructo Disc tweaked. When in Turbo (i.e 100% Full Power) Frieza will create a destructo disc in each hand. Requires twice the amount of ki to create.

Cell:

- Perfect Form should get Frieza's finger laser attack. Should only be the chargable one. If fully charged, then it can kill a person with 60% health or less.

Piccolo:

- Multi-form should be added for added in. Piccolo uses 9/10th of ki bar to create 2 other Piccolo's. They fight like Ginyu's Buddies do. Also you can not fully charge your ki or stamina bar until the other 2 forms are dead.

- Light Grenade should be added (if Piccolo ever used it in the show). Would act similar to Vegeta's BBA or Ginyu's Purple Ball.

And this one is for every character:
- If you hold both mouse buttons when charging a gen ball, then your character will fire 6 gen balls in a rapid session using both hands. They only fly straight and each gen ball is as powerful as a medium charged one. There is also a 2 - 4 second delay before you can perform this move again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu - If the Genocide attack is added it should charge like Krillin's scatter shot. When fired, the blasts shoot out of Buu's hand (which is above his head) at high speeds, hang in the air close to the skybox and target the closest enemy. Then the blasts fly down at and hit the target from above. The targeting of this attack is very good, but since the blasts come from above, they can be dodged easily
heres my idea for that: it should work by shooting blasts up into the air, dependent on how much ki you have, and they go to where ever your mouse is pointing. OR you can charge it up and fire a volley of blasts up (kind of like 1.2's renzoku only simultaneously) and they go to where your mouse is pointing. theyre only about as strong as a half charged gen ball.

Goku:

- I think Goku should have Instant Transmission. How it would work is simple. When your cross-hair turns red, you use instant transmission and Goku warps behind the enemy in an instant. This allows you to avoid alot but the move takes up 2/3's of your ki bar. This only allows you to simple melee then fire a gen beam or go into the new type of melee the team has installed for us.
cool idea but very unbalanced, it may need to stay as it is right now (teleport with beams) unless you can balance it further. my suggestion is to focus on how the attacks done so that it can be avoidable

And this one is for every character:
- If you hold both mouse buttons when charging a gen ball, then your character will fire 6 gen balls in a rapid session using both hands. They only fly straight and each gen ball is as powerful as a medium charged one. There is also a 2 - 4 second delay before you can perform this move again.
its unbalanced, would make it easy to do a serious ammount of damage to a downed opponent

as for the rest i agree with. piccolo should definitely get multi-form (tien too if he gets in) but he already has light grenade, its in his super namek form. no animations or sounds to it yet though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i like em! More attacks and tweaks the better, lovin it.

Maybe you can add more attacks for the rest of the characters ;p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Darkowns: Well you could change the damage to a smaller sized gen ball.

EDIT: Forgot something else.

Ginyu:

- Ginyu's body change should work how it did in the show. If Ginyu changes bodies with a person who has 1.5 or 2x his own, then he does not get to use their full power when he takes over. If Ginyu at pl 1 million changes with a Goku at pl 3 million, then Ginyu's pl is at 2 - 2.3 million and not 3. This does not apply with a weaker person against Ginyu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell:

- Perfect Form should get Frieza's finger laser attack. Should only be the chargable one. If fully charged, then it can kill a person with 60% health or less.
Being the laser spammer that I am, I can tell you first hand that this is crazy overpowered. Throw-charge-fire-death. Frieza's multi-laser is powerful enough.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, then change the laser power to being able to kill a person with 25 - 30% health left.

Also, the charge to get to the yellow line is quick, but charging it to max will take much longer. This should actually apply to most signature moves.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yea frieza's lazer needs to be brought down a bit, it does crazy hp damage when he transforms, and worse against weaker opponents.

Best answers
I like the multi form idea. Picolo already has his Makosen (=light grenade?) in his final form. The genocide and shield are planned to be added later on. I think the other attacks are fine as they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the multi form idea. Picolo already has his Makosen (=light grenade?) in his final form. The genocide and shield are planned to be added later on. I think the other attacks are fine as they are.
With the buddy system now, multi-form doesn't seem so farfetched now. Have a Piccolo clone on each side that flies around with you. It would certainly make an otherwise underpowered Piccolo much more useful.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the buddy system now, multi-form doesn't seem so farfetched now. Have a Piccolo clone on each side that flies around with you. It would certainly make an otherwise underpowered Piccolo much more useful.
And if Tien were to be added, then that gives another use for it.

Forgot to add something to the list again.

Krillin:

- I think Scattershot should be tweaked. Instead of having just one blast travel to each player, there should be a total of 3 to 5 blasts that travel to each player. If all 3 to 5 blasts hit their target, then the damage is the same as if one blast (how it is now) hits it's target.

- Distructo Disk should also have a tweak. If you fully charge the attack and fire it off, at any point when it's out of your hands, you should be able to hit the secondary mouse button to split apart your distructo disk into 5 different ones. I remember a thread that Ravendust created about Krillin's distructo disk tweak. That was a good one.

Best answers
Alot of what you're saying sounds a little overpowered.

But I do like the krillin suggestion, as long as the split discs loose the ability to kill in one hit, and just deal damage.

If they were the same as normal discs, it would usher in a whole new era of disc-spamming.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the multi form idea...altho the player better be good because his swooping would be very limited...

The multi gen thing would go like this
PLayer1: Simple Meele, Swoop, simple meele, gen ball volley
Player2: Dead

EDIT:
The Krillin multi disc thing is interesting, but like Mountian Dewd's idea incorporated.

But not too much dmg!!

And...I have a question...

Does anyone know how the buu body part is planned to work?
From what i gather:
Buu: Charge attack, fire body part, if the body part hits, then the target is unable to move and takes peroidic damage, interesting tho, since its bugged, when i use it and it gets stuck to me, activating turbo seems to get rid of it (GREAT idea)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gokus "instant transmission" should be just the ability to teleport when it would be impossible under normal conditions

like being able to teleport with a beam, maybe he could be able to teleport while swooping or something

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gokus "instant transmission" should be just the ability to teleport when it would be impossible under normal conditions

like being able to teleport with a beam, maybe he could be able to teleport while swooping or something
so where's the balance in that ?

Best answers
Its more balanced that the magically unfair ability to teleport behind people.

I think Goku being able to tele while charging a beam is plenty.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here is an idea for goku's instant transmission...

a "delayed" teleport ..

Meaning you teleport.. and you don't reappear until maybe 3 seconds later..

How it works..

You teleport, you hear the sound, the model turns invisible, and you automaticly move forward at swoop speeds.. 3 seconds later you reappear completely throwing off the enemy

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here is an idea for goku's instant transmission...

a "delayed" teleport ..

Meaning you teleport.. and you don't reappear until maybe 3 seconds later..

How it works..

You teleport, you hear the sound, the model turns invisible, and you automaticly move forward at swoop speeds.. 3 seconds later you reappear completely throwing off the enemy
Hmm i like that idea, though it has nothing to do with the series.

Piccolo's multiform should definately be included, and beams should charge slower, have like the same yellow bar time but have a higher max power i think..

multigenball thing, definately a no.. then it would be like instead of basic melee, swoop, basic melee, ki blast kiblast kiblas a genball volley at the end and that would only cause more spaaaaammmmm

Bodypart, wasnt that the attack which buu used to absorb other people?
i cant seem to remind any thing else bodypart like. Wouldnt it be a better idea when you bodypart someone he/she goes into a struggle and as long as the struggle remains your hp/ki/stamina gets drained slowly.

Frieza ideas: good, he's a little underpowered now. (i mean the telekinesis ability is quite useless)

Gohan could use some more power too, the esf team should improve players to play with other characters but buu goku and vegeta..

Couldnt piccolo have something like a buddy system?
1st form piccolo+kami+nail
2nd form piccolo fused with nail+kami
3rd form "kamiccolo"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom