Kid buu's giant ki ball

Best answers
I mean the big purple ki ball size of spirit bomb, that he created when he tried to destroy earth and "heaven" when krillin and yamcha were there. so? good idea! atleast i think it is.

Adding this special to him would be cool, i mean weapon slot 8 is free isnt it ;)

Best answers
Wait a second... i see john volkov already showed this idea :S but i think it shud be big, like planet total destruction big :D
oh also the genocide is great idea for super buu, wasnt it like a big purple ball that shoots many small ones that destroy life on all of earth?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 Please use the
button next time, instead of posting double.

Also, it is generally believed that Buu is already significantly overpowered due to his stats and regenerative abilities (those being Healing and turning people into food). So, a new attack really isn't necessary. If anything, most would agree that some attacks should be taken out, to make him more balanced.

Best answers
Overpowered? not really :S if someone is over powered its vegeta, i mean come on! renzoku now is instant and hits 100% if your aimer is red + the ki blob is maybe three times bigger than all other classes. It also buries the OWtournament maps arena fully :p
besides its always better to make this game more dbz realistic :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this game was more 'dbz realistic', then Goku should be the most powerful character, since he always won against everyone. :p And nobody would pick Krillin, because he'd be the weakest.

Bad idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see, that's the one thing about ESF basic which I don't like: balance. I dunno, I'm a fan not a gamer, so I just want an authentic DBZ experience. In short: "Go 'boom', hahaha..."

Although I'm excited about 1.3, I'd like to see what the EVM guys will be able to do to completely overpower everything and add every move in the series or some other such stuff.

Meh, to me balance isn't for DBZ.

Best answers
How about removing kid buus candy attack because he doesnt use it, and adding the big ball instead? Or you could always remove kid buus regeneration also :) cus he doesnt really use that in dbz also, cept when krillin throws a dd and cuts him if i remember right...

balance idea: add new attacks to everyone!
Frieza: the capturing ball that he used on goku
Buu: big ball :) atleast in kid form
Gohan: 1 handed kamehameha (father and son Kamehameha)
Krillin: Hyper teleport (lol) so he can teleport 5 times further than normal, but needs to load it for as long as generic beam. It should also take half ki bar
Vegeta: double generic balls that are homing? :D
Android 18: Super Ki regen ability, because in dbz androids were supposed to be endless ki or something (cept 19 and 20 cus they were energy draining models)
Ginyu's recoome: Mouthblast (i think i remember him using it in namek)
Piccolo: Meditation, can turbo 10million higher power and lower all ki costs for 30 seconds. need to wait 1 minute to use again
Trunks: Slice, melee sword gains 10% more damage for 10 seconds
Goku: Super kamehameha in ssj3 form (as strong as final flash)

GOOD ideas? i think theyre great :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this game was more 'dbz realistic', then Goku should be the most powerful character, since he always won against everyone. :p And nobody would pick Krillin, because he'd be the weakest.

Bad idea.

Lol dunno about that, Yamcha was pretty weak. He always wimped out. People liked him cause he was the buy who played with his hair.
:p But yea Krillin was pretty weak.

Best answers
if we use your ideas then we would be basically turning this game into EVM seein how meditate would make piccolo 10mill pl higher. also in esf 1.3 gohan alrdy has 1 handed kame. If krillin had a hyper teleport move people would just spamm it so they wouldnt get hurt. if vegeta had a double homing attack everyone would play as him spammin the servers with ki-blasts. If freiza had that ball capture move then people would spam it never allowing the other player to attack, thus makin the game boring. doesnt seem very balanced to me >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean the big purple ki ball size of spirit bomb, that he created when he tried to destroy earth and "heaven" when krillin and yamcha were there. so? good idea! atleast i think it is.

Adding this special to him would be cool, i mean weapon slot 8 is free isnt it ;)
Buu is strong enough as a character now.

Best answers
if that was added, esf would turn into a noob beam spamming mod. Where everyone would choose Buu, and just constantly beam eachother to death

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Buu suppose to be strong.
And new kind of attacks for some characters yes I agree.
Buu has only 2 ki attacks.
Also trunks has only 2 and now he get one in 1.3 (flame attack)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can spam as they like the beam splash dmg had been reduce so even if he shot a huge ki ball and miss he will hit nothing it's that simple and the melee guy can owne his ass in a instant esf 1.3 will be more a melee vs melee fight beam's just for fun , that gigate ki ball was like a signeture attack he destroy the earth whit that attack so it sould be add it.

Best answers
Uh, yea, giving buu that might cause a over usage of him.

By the way: Does anyone hve a kidbuu model for EVM?

the model looks like gohan absorbed super buu for me :(

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu's good enough already... unless...

kid Buu would have it only so it may be possible, just give Buu a large ki attack in his final stage to replace mouthblast or candy or something.
(I don't think he ever used them as he absorbed the blob way)

Oh and Dez, don't use EVM. There's the solution.

Best answers
I got 1.2.3, is there more than one transformation if i dont use evm?

EDIT: I think im stuck at 13 posts.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got 1.2.3, is there more than one transformation if i dont use evm?

EDIT: I think im stuck at 13 posts.
No.

You see, that's the one thing about ESF basic which I don't like: balance. I dunno, I'm a fan not a gamer, so I just want an authentic DBZ experience. In short: "Go 'boom', hahaha..."

Although I'm excited about 1.3, I'd like to see what the EVM guys will be able to do to completely overpower everything and add every move in the series or some other such stuff.

Meh, to me balance isn't for DBZ.
If thats what you want than youll be disapointed ^^

Best answers
Goku: Super kamehameha in ssj3 form (as strong as final flash)

GOOD ideas? i think theyre great :D
:yes: yea i agree goku shud hav a super kamehameha, it wud b really cool for him

but unlike it, i agreed that genocide is a bad idea :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom