★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/buuuu.msz">
</object>

flat shaded for the modellers pleasure ^_^

i borrowed the arms from my inctura model, and used the same general torso shape from him as well to keep somewhat proper posture and proportions,

the legs are in thier 2nd form, im still not satisfied with them, may or may not keep them this way

i still gotta make the head and feet, shouldnt be too hard, but a buu skin will be alot easier than alot of other characters, so i dont need any help on that, (before anyone asks)

Best answers
dx 9 milkshape vewier

yo nutzzy how does the milkshape veriwer work cas i have dx 9?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it dont work for you click refresh, if it still dont work, make sure you installed the viewer, IF IT STILL DONT WORK, get a new computer, i like posting 3d pics cuz i can get crits from all angles,

now ill post a picture before i release it if i finish it but i cant tell you how long thatll be

Best answers
Lol nuttzy, You should RLLy take out modleres block the modlere has diied thing out of your sig...you keep pumping out your great models:0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol nuttzy, You should RLLy take out modleres block the modlere has diied thing out of your sig...you keep pumping out your great models:0
I second that.
Nice work soo far !! No critz. Looks absolutely perfect. Lets see more progress :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blahh, and what should i put in my sigs place?,

"i no longer have modellers block and im taking advantage of the fact my life consists of having a hangover, staring at a monitor, and sleeping all day"?

anywhow, im done workin on it for tonight, i made the boots and after i got get me sumthin to drink im gonna go to sleep and start again tomorrow

Best answers
nuttzy said:
blahh, and what should i put in my sigs place?,

"i no longer have modellers block and im taking advantage of the fact my life consists of having a hangover, staring at a monitor, and sleeping all day"?

anywhow, im done workin on it for tonight, i made the boots and after i got get me sumthin to drink im gonna go to sleep and start again tomorrow

Or You could just be like

"The l337 Nuttzy the modeler has returned. Bow to the king."

Best answers
a> nuttzy.. youre amazing.. i like the model... although it looks like super buu... little guy buu torso doesnt look like that.. its more shrunk and wide.. although i could be wrong.. i havent watch any of those dbz episodes since they killed little guy buu... it looks good nuttzy.. keep it up

Best answers
Looks really good, but like Sourcerer said the chest looks more like Super Buu. Not sure, bue he looks as if he's a little too tall, but that could be just because the mdl viewer zoomed or something.

Hope that'll help, good luck. Everything else looks great so far.

Best answers
Looks great , like always exelent poly count , Exact lyke him , but as i renember kid buu s stomack was a bit more aou he didnt had muscles on his stomach ,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.:RvD:. said:
Looks great , like always exelent poly count , Exact lyke him , but as i renember kid buu s stomack was a bit more aou he didnt had muscles on his stomach ,

which is exactly why i didnt make muscles on his stomach,

ive made the proportions more like that image, ill make both versions though, one that looks good and one that looks accurate, to shut the perfectionists up ^_^

Best answers
what about the head... are u going to use that from bebi model you did... i mean they do have the same head shape.. heh ull be making a model edit of ur own models... hahaha *man im too hyper*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thier heads are alot different, bebi had a nose, buu didnt, ill try editing that head though, im finding a very small amount of good pictires of buus head

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his mouth and eyes are in different positions in all those pictures,

i used that same ref picture #2 in combination with pictures of smo's kid buu to make a pretty decent head IMO, i aint got it finished yet, nor have i even started the tentacle, but it looks pretty good

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhh, and just as i thought no one would make a buu model. Awesome stuff, sure to dl.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/buusker.msz">
</object> new picture started head, all thats left is the tentacle

btw ignore that huge polycount thats cuz i outlined it

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a...a...AMAZING!

man, and you progress so quickly! do you ever get tired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom