Best answers
eea is basically the new EVM, but its gonna be rip free

Force Pit Member
Best answers
EEA stands for ESF Evolution Addon. btw great model nuttzy :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model itself has been done for more thn a day, i was waiting on a soundpack, there is a possibility however that this model will only be released with EEA, im biting my lip on this one and thinking on it hard cuz this would be the 2nd kid buu ya missed out on for a add on mod, (and the otehr one sucked)

Best answers
Well I for one hope that you release it as is, just like you said, we missed out on 1 because of an addon and even though the new Evo mod looks great, it would suck to have to wait for that to come out before using this buu and seeing him in action.

Best answers
Yea i thought about asking if he could do that, but then I figured that maybe Nuttzy didnt want to do both.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill release it under a no edit/reskin basis, this model will also be for EEA, but the superbuu im making as his 3rd trans will stay with EEA, ill probabaly have a link up later tonight

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok packe dup ready to upload, (prblem being my angelfire account is full), i need a host, angelfire would die anyways, who wants to host it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
online right now message me as metal4brainz

edit***well logan has failed to contact me, any other hosters?, (im goin to sleep in a minute, so if you read this and you got a good host ya better hurry if you want it before tomorow)

Best answers
Your model is sooooooooo cooool in game!!!!! I love it!!! Great Job Nuttzy!!! Your model is awesome!!!!

Bolteh2

B
kreshi, since ur pm box is full ima post it here

the maximum allowed signature picture size is 600*200 pixels, ur picture is x*244 pixels, meaning its too high, change it, remove it, get new pic, whatever, just make sure this is changed within 24 hours or actions will be taken

thank you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzeh, another s3xeh job there, ima using it for my kid buu trans in eea, im shure you might too :eek:
really though, you might have just won another goddam achievemnt of the bloody week, since this lame ass community canna keep up X_x

well, i love it, im using it, and thats all i want, buut, the sounds, they sound like the fuzzyness off a dead tv, someone betta release somthing better for sounds ^_^

Best answers
"i like how this model turned out, which means no edits/reskins at all, no hosting anywhere but where i send it myself,

if its on your site without me telling you to put it there, you acknowledge that your mother has a penis and you enjoy getting rammed by her hourly, while your dad videotapes it beating off"

LOL nice readme:)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey it gives me something else to say besides "hey stop it" when i find it on a site that its not supposed to be there

Best answers
sorry about the sound quality i just fixed it and they dont sound like it no more the problem was the volume was too high on them so im me on aim and i will send u the better version. asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom