Best answers
cellshaded models are hard to come by nowadays for esf, could u release it in cell shading too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think thats the perm. skin... he said he was still doing it.. but when he finish ima be the first one to download it... put it in some cool poses like ... *EYAH... with his leg in the air.. kicking....*... u know poses like that.. then maybe save it as my wallpaper.... but the model rox nuttzy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eandia said:
cellshaded models are hard to come by nowadays for esf, could u release it in cell shading too?

i couldnt do that, adding the outline doubles the polycount, which kicks it just over the HL poly budget

alos i got him ingame, using incturas skelet0n atm, (still hafta add attachments and a few bones)

but he looks killer ingame,

i fixed the boots and added the holes, the model is DONE, next update will come with a download link

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah another great model done by the great nuttzy!!!
I can´t wait for it!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok hes done, and ve released to a few people via aim, ill upload and release him later, with or without sounds, ill see what happens between now and my next post

ok i decided to hold off release til i get a good ENGLISH soundpack, i got a jap one, and its trans sounds are good but the rest sound like a muffled horse fart, mysticvegeta, if you read this FORGET THE BEBI SOUNDPACK, BUU NEEDS YOU,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wools sry bout my reply i hadnt seen the updated pic
Lol Gogeta91.. Looks like someone is mimicing you Vegetto91..

ONTOPIC: Great work nuttzy. it looks alot like Smo's I see alot of ppl using Smo's models as refs.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm an english buu soundpack i'll see what i can do. I'm sure i got the kid buu saga on dvd around here somewhere.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xsl> said:
it looks alot like Smo's I see alot of ppl using Smo's models as refs.

xsl, that could be taken a good way and a bad way, i guess i took it the bad way, but if it aint got nothing to do with my model (and yours had to do with smos) be quiet, you wanna talk about smos make your own thread

Best answers
nuttzy......i could get a better jap soundpack for buu, you know that man =D. Anyway hit me up on AIM and i will get u a better jap buu pack.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont want a jap pack, thats why i put english in caps,

Best answers
GJ, thats the best Kid Buu I have ever seen!!
But a question..... how do you do the thing with the MilkShape3D OCX Viewer?
Please tell me!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!!!!!! It will be soooo much cool, if I know how it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy do you have all of the modesl you have made or do you make them then delte them off your comp?
BTW when can I dl this insane buu?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wll technically hes done now, i have a soundpack but i hafta convert all the sounds to be compatible with esf (since someone forgot to)then hes done,

however there is a small possibility that he will be part of EEA, im still thinkin about that

Best answers
Thank you very much Nuzzy! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
You are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom