πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks really great!!!
Nuttzy you are modeling like hell do you have nothing oher to do??

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Finally a Kid Buu model worth looking at.
BTW Nuttzy you PM box is full.

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i used that same ref picture #2 in combination with pictures of smo's kid buu to make a pretty decent head IMO
That answer your question smo?

Best answers
I got a feeling the model s gonna be great if someone like smo can skinn it that its got a rating of 10 :p

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy yo da man... top notch model you have there guy...i cant wait to see it skinned.. and an update.. if u did post an update then my milkshape viewer must not be working... gr8t model there.. (as i said before)

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
smo i used yours mostly as a head ref, the body not so much, but i couldnt find any other pictures with good views of he guy

Best answers
Are you going to release this later with animations and stuff?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i can only think of one model in the past i didnt release, (my sephiroth), so no need to worry, when its finished i will release it,

and just so people know it will replace evil buu

**update**

this is the beta skin, ill see if it need sbetter after i get it ingame, (yes i know the boots are wrong, i kinda ****ed up the skinmap, may or may not fix

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
He needs a smirk. Instead of looking angry. He allways laughed, even when getting pounded. Looking good though. GJ

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
no can do, hes mirrored,

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

i dont care about the smirk... hey looks amazing.. keep it as is.. kid buu is my favorite dbz villian... if u put any more detail on the upper body youll be overdoing it and he'll lose the kid buu look... i think u should keep it as is and if u can fix the boots that would make it perfect.. but the model is good.. no its great

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
they are brown, just overlayed brown over a real dark color, like i said i screwed up the boots, im probabaly gonna fix that after i remap the boots

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

yeah i noticed that... thats why i edited my post... but the model is amazing... if ur planning on adding any more detail to the upper body then dont do too much... kid buu isnt really ripped... he has a little kid body... so i think u got that done well.. oh yeah.. kid buu has more than 3 fingers :p

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt know he had more than three, he ooks like a 3 finger man, alright gotta fix somthin else, (sucks, i already skinmapped the hands =()

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well i wanted to point it out before they have some spam war or somn on his fingers...*he has more than three fingers.... no he only has three.. then some guy submits about 7 more picutres to the forum... then a mod comes and tell em to stop... etc etc* just trying to save all of that :p... but thats the only thing that needs fixing.. the model is P.E.R.F.E.C.T

Best answers
Woah!Its amazing! Im going to replace my Gotenks Buu with it...So ill have

Super Buu>AMAZING KID BUU!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah lookin good. By the way nuttzy please get rid of some pm messages so i can pm u

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i got plenty of free room, when was the last time you tried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom