• Outie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Moshe Kipod Ham said:
Nice job. Nothing 2 crit yet... for witch mod is it?
It's for Gohan's Hidden Power

And you know what I like Smo ;-)

Best answers
Very nice Kid Buu as for what mod I bet GHP but I would hope its for ESF cause it looks awesome.

Bolteh2

B
raah, is it THAT important to know for what mod it is??? omg, you guys cant believe how irritating it is .... "what mod is it for" "its for that, check link" "no its for that because" blabla

ITS FOR GHP

anyway, nice smo, but i hate it cuz i hate you and you suck :talk:

:devgrin: ;) :D

Best answers
It might just be me, but the chin looks kinda wierd..

Other than that, perfect.

Best answers
May I ask why are you showing us a model for GHP in an ESF forum? I mean, shouldnt you stick to ESF models if this is an ESF forum?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Towelie this isnt just an esf modelling section, its a GENERAL MODELLING section, any model at all can go in here,

the kid buu, he looks pretty accurate but the waist looks too wide from the side

Bolteh2

B
towlie, shut up, im gonna warn you if you post any stuff like that ever again youll gonna get out of here real fast

Best answers
make 2 model forums then. 1. for ESF and the other for anything else we dont care about.

Best answers
ok, maybe ill get flamed up for posting sum real critz here but i will say my opinion thoug :D :

first, nice job but the following points need work:

1. head looks (way) too wide from the front view

2. from the back view the neck looks too cylindrish, correct plz (cause youll see him form the back the whole ingame time ;) )

3. maybe its just me but the hip looks too thin and also does the arm-to-shoulder-connection

4. eyes are much too far at the back of the head in the side view

5. the funny "antenna" on his head is toooooo thin (at the end with the ball)

6. the brest is a bit too far down.

thats all for now, ill wait for the pants to crit further. fix up the things i mentioned an it'll look much better than it looks now already :p

hop this helps

-Goku SSJ-

EDIT: did a short drawover to help ya a bit: here

Best answers
to shin carl and ther other guy or how bout We just shut up about it and deal with the fact this is a general modeling forum for people to off there work for all games and mods ok good.

As for Ontopic I say again Nice work Smo I cannot wait to see it finished also uhhh there is a lil weird thing wit the chin but eh who cares still looks nice.

Bolteh2

B
if you dont care about than dont come here, this has been an open forum, not just for esf models

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ill trak notice of ure suggestions goku when u change YOUR ****ING SIG

Best answers
big LOL, just working on a lil more funnier sig now, but if ya dont wanna my critz .... stay at your recent level, i dont mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom