Kid Buu WIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
do you mean that? http://ghp.flagrun.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1753

When does SMO posted "Flat- Shaded" pics of his Buu???? The only pics I saw of his buu are the 2 I showed before!!!

Man, I have not copy his Buu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( ;(
Let me alone with this s h i t hey!!!!!!
For my Gogeta I have used his Gogeta as refs, thats true and I am sorry for that, but you can´t say that I have also riped or cloned his Buu, because I don´t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want credits for the ****ing Gogeta- Pics I have used, here they are: Model: SMO, Model- Copy: Kreshi, Skin: Unknown!! (You know it isn´t true but the heck with it!!!) (wahhh english.... sorry...)
Are you now happy???????????????????????????
But the ****ing *** ******* SMO will never get credits for "my BUU" because it is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got what you want, you really got it, but you will not get more than you have to get!! This buu is complet mine and not SMOs one or a copy of SMOs one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now let me finally alone!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´m on Kreshi´s side . you know im a calm guy but things like this really make me mad...
so stop this off-topic SH*T and leave him alone.

I like the model the way it is now can´t wait for it when it´s skinned

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me.. or does it seem like there are way too many KidBuu/Gohan edits/models/(w/e), and there has yet to be a quality Android 17 or 18 (released) model?

No, we have to waste time with "SSJ3 Vegeta" and millions of versions of SSJ3 Gotenks to do a quality Android.. :\ Anyway, this particular version of KidBuu is excellent and very well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just got an idea let darksun skin him think of how the model wil look *drewel* darksun do you want to skin him?kreshi is that also ok with u ? :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Kreshi, you need to calm down, yelling just makes you seem less believable. Anyway, I am not saying you ripped anything, but it does seem like the body really doesn't fit the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leave kreshi alone and let him do his damn thing.. stop hating on him... i mean he's one of the best modelers on the forums right now and i saw him make some of that model and he didnt use any reference from smo.. so get off his case iight

on topic: i love the model who-kid.. keep up the good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean really leave the guy alone, just because his model looks like Smo does it any way mean he copied it. Perhaps like some of u said they used the same pic as a refrence and because they both are REALLY GOOD molderls they look almost the same. Any one can tell the difference dont shot down a good model, and modler.

The model looks great. Keep it up.

Best answers
kreshi ur an idiot. if ur gonna clone some1s model make it some1 that isnt so well known. every1 knows what smos models look like that is a blaten clone. yours and smos models have the same basic shape. i imported ur pic and smos into paint and it was funny to see how so many peices of ur model had the exact same polly count and vertex positions as smos. if u use some1 elses pic as a reference give them credit, its not so hard, it wont make u look like a crap modeler if u say that u used some1 elses vip pics as a reference. go around the other posts , nearly every1 has credit to some1 else in their posts, wheather for using peices of the model or using their pics for reference.
let me just outline a forum rule for u.

When you create a thread for a model edit, you 'must' give credits to the orignal modellors/editors whose work you have used -IN THE FIRST POST- of the thread.
You must also state express permission from the original modellors before -RELEASING- any model on the forums. Doing so without permissions can lead to an instant ban as we hold ripping as a high offense in our opinions.

in other words, u were using smos work to create ur own. what i c ur work as is a model edit because u are recreating smos work with slight adjustments and all model edits require credit to the originol creator or u are risking a ban.

writing below posted by phobs in rules sticky
IF you decide to edit somebodies model, the FIRST thing i want to see in the post, is credit to the orginal producer of the model. I dont care if you edited 50% of the damn thing and did a total reskin, its NOT your model. I've already seen numerous edits of Majin vegetas, and all these folks are getting praised!?!?!? I strongly suggest to anyone that made such threads to go back, edit the post, and give Ersens some well deserved praise for HIS model that you guys are messin with.

Same goes for any future editing attempts on ANY ESF models.

This is not some idle whine, i WILL ban future offenders

Best answers
hey bud why are you harping on this guy so much

you know there are other people that are able to do mostly the same thing.. maybe he's very good like smo and not just copying his models.
ever think of that?

Best answers
It doesnt look like Kid Buu.. more like Super Buu.. you should do Super Buu.. it would make more sense (Kid Buu dun smirk like that)

Anyways, good job on the model

Best answers
THIS is exactly what I was talking about. What's the definition of "cloning?" I mean, from now on anyone who makes a GOOD Buu model can be accused of cloning Smo's model. If you ask me, the decision should be based on each case of "cloning" individually. So, if the mods do indeed decide this is "cloning," which is complete bull**** if you ask me, then they can close this thread... we'll see.

Best answers
You know what Kreshi you might as well just stop making models all together they are good but cause of Gogeta they will never get released the gogeta model that is cause Smo would never give permission he'd laugh in your face. Alot of people think they are good but its considered cloning you can still release them of course you just can't post about it here. Btw this Buu rocks and it dun look like Smos but I guess they have a special eye.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since u dont "know" smo, you cant really predict what he'd do...

Best answers
I know how he acted towards Kreshi in the Gogeta thread so I can predict what he would do thats all. Also on topic I like the touch of the open mouth with the fangs its a nice touch.

Best answers
man... how can it be possible that my Vertexes and, and, and are exactly like SMOs one? Thats impossible!!!! If anybody would use the 2 pics below as references, it would be impossible that he create the same model with same vertexes!!!! Look,... If someone used "textured smoothed- pics" as refs (and in the perspective like the 2 pics below) it would be almost the same as using "drawed pics" as refs!!!
Man... if it would be Flatshaded and I would used it as Refs it would be "copying" but if someone use other "Textured- smoothed- pics" as refs it´s impossible to copy it!!!
If everybody would do what you say now, everybody must give credits to the maker of his reference- pics!!!
I am not an idiot man!!! ;(
If i would use his model- pics to make my own Reference- pics I would be able to say "that are *mine* pics I have used!"
But it can´t be like this! Your argument is illogical!!!
SMO have used for his model also References (I don´t know who maked it, maybe him..) and he never give credits to the owner of his reference- pics! Thats the reason why I must not give anybody credits!!!
If someone is such a fool and post Flat- Shaded pics it is his problem!
If someone copy than his model thats also the problem of the Original Modeler!!!
I have never copy SMOs Flatshaded pics!! Not even for making my Gogeta! I have never copied any Flatshaded- blablalbalaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
And it is impossilble, really impossible that someone which is using "textured and smoothed pics" to copy his model!
Your argument isn´t really clever man...

The next thing I will do is using other models- pics to make my model- reference- pics and than you will say to me I have used model-pics to make my model.... thats so much stupid and illogical!
If you think thats right, you will be your whole live a stupid man and I will be banned, but if you ban me of this forum, you will ban an innocent guy! :no:

and "haha!!!!" I have never used his pics as refs! "haha"!
I don´t care what you think, but i have never used his ****ing **** textured- smooth- pics as refs!!!
I just used his Gogeta- pics as refs, but I don´t copy his structur and position of the vertics!!!
Now you won´t believe me and would say "yes" u used his pics as refs! I my answer would be: "no I don´t, I make of his model- pics my own reference- pics!!!" And than I can give credits to me!!! looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stupid and illogical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look here my Freeza- front- ref!!:

You all are allowed to use it, but you have to give credits to me, because I make it!!!! Thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please shut up with this ****ing *** S H I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here the newest updates:

The head looked as it isn´t on the body, but that looked just because the "regrouping" like that! The faults with the head are all fixed!! I maybe will changed the head, but don´t know....

Whatever, there will also be a Super Buu Version of this model (but I think nothing of this models will be released for ESF, because I am sure I will get banned)

PS: Sorry for my bad english... :(

EDIT: Thats really soooooo much stupid!!!!! I don´t make the models to say "yeahh I am the best!!!! I make the best model, yeahhhhhh!!!" I maked the models just for "you" men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you really think like this S H I T, you can, but without me!!!!!! I will go out of this S H I T and takes my models just for my personal use!! You will never be able to see it, or even use it!!! Now thinks forward like that.... it´s very, very good, yeah!!! Thinking and saying S H I T is very, very good!!! Yeah, and banning (in german) "UNSCHULDIGE LEUTE" is very very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you all will be cool if you ban "unschuldige Leute"!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahh!!!!! so much cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Wahhh I am sooo much happy that I am not so stupid!!!!!!!

Best answers
kreshi just ignore the remarks that you think are invalid, and if they dont allow you to release it here then just do it else where.

btw its looking really good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Salga Kreshi sólo usted jodiendo a ramera como n00bs. Trate apenas y haga un modelo tan medio como bueno como su. ¡Usted pudo! ¡Usted nunca será capaz a porque usted acaba de sentar aquí celoso! ¡Tan hoja Kreshi sólo antes yo obtengo grave! Y usted se puso wanna me hace loco :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you all should start speaking english (lol). Just ignor the bad remarks your doing some nice work, If ur worried about a host talk to me I will get them hosted. The grin looks great and for the person who said Kid buu doesnt grin Super buu does, ur wonrd kid buuu is the grin and super buu is the frown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom