Best answers
I made a kid buu model about 4 days ago, I liked the model and tried to get it skinned, it was not that bad but I am looking for a better skin. I am looking for a skinner to skin this model. There are pictures at
http://ljdajd.tripod.com
Another thing this is a completely different model than the one posted by me about a week ago.

Best answers
you should give the credit too SS_Vegeta, because he made the krillin you used, along with the buu that you took peices form.
what other models did you use?

Best answers
No I made the model completly from scratch, however sorta can see the resemblence to krillen but if you had the model you would know it was not the same model.
(I guess you could say I took the hands from goku by taking it visually and remodeling it but not really. They would look pretty close but I never actually compared them.)

I also want crits on the model its only sort of complete, I am still editing the model untill its skinned.

I posted my Version of the skin on my site with the link in the top right of the site. Neither of the skins are really good and thats why I am asking for help. I really do like this model, its definetly my best and I want to see it good in game.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey that's pretty good and you should ask "soccerjp" to skin it ,he never refuses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

yeah ask soccerjp he will do it

Best answers
dude, dont lie, i work with the krillin head all the time. thats SS_Vegeta's krillin head, you took the top off of Fat Buu's head,and who knows what else models you took apart to build that, just give the credit where its due, or else someone is gonna tell a mod. and i bet you could guess who.
;(
--edit--
i can see alittle of gohan in that mix too....

Best answers
I think he copy and pasted all the models....You can really tell but darn thats good!He used krillin or gohans legs Buus head tail thingy and the body looks like ummm maybe gohan.....and the head is Krillin any ways it looks nice for a copy and paste...

Best answers
I did not, I made this model completly from scratch! I have saved models from previous stages in the development too to prove it, but then you will just claim that I am some kind of a loser and took the model apart. Some people actually make there own models I have yet to post an edit on these forums and if I did I would certainly give credit to the original creator.

I just posted what I hope is proof on my website in the link to the skinned versions.

Best answers
Hey guys lay of if he says its his its his!

Only if u have EVIDANCE thats its not his work can u say stuff like that!!

Not all modlers Copy other peoples work!!

You guys shold think how yove made this guy feel now!

Hes pent all this time making a model from scratch to be told that her riped and copyed other models!

Thats not fair if i was told stuff like that I tell u where to put it but hes being nice about it!! So calm down and be nice OK!!

Best answers
Off-Topic:Sheesh ur the one who should cool ur temper with all that exclamation marks....sheesh!
On-Topic:I Made A Kid Buu Skin So I Would Be Glad to But One Thing is...I deleted My MilkShape

Best answers
Ask soccer... He'll do it... Just tell him R@!D3R told ya to ask :) I really really hate Th3Pr0fessi0na1 .

Best answers
There is a great resemblence between some of the parts of your model and my old buu and old krillin models... for example. Everyone take a look at the crease line along the top of the head. It looks like you just deleted the top of krillins head and slapped my old buus head tail on top.

Also it seems that you had the insight to model half then mirror it over... did you add those ears after the fact or was that just a poor attempt at covering up what you did? Both of your "ears" are different, where as had you mirrored it they would be exactly the same.

I'm not calling you a theif... but thats a remarkable coincidence, no?

On the model as a whole you have alot of work you need to do on cuting down your waste of polys in the arms and legs. Your chest looks decent but the defining area of the ribcage on the sides of the upperbody are a little over exaggerated.

Buu's feet are much smaller than that... and his pants are a little "puffier" if you will. Move the arms up and you'll notice an improvement in the overall structure.

You have alot of work you need to do on your arms. I suggest you look at your own arm next time to see if it looks like a peice of battered clay.

Sorry for being harsh. It's the best way to figure out the problems.

Best answers
Once again I did not take anything from anyones models, but yeah I put way to many polies into the chest, and my arms are not to good, but it was only 4th model ive ever completely made by myself, if anyone remembers the other buu I made this one is far better and I am proud of it.( thats why I was so mad about people claiming I stole parts of it) I sort of see a resemblance to krillens chest(I don't know why) But I still don't see any resemblance to the head. If I ever get it skinned and animated and release it you will be able to tell I did not steal anything.( I mached them up this morning in milkshape and they really did not look alike) Also about the mirroring over I used cylinders so they would be sort of symetrical but it isnt really I should probably do that next time.
But I will try and fix up the model like you said.
Oh yea I asked soccer and he said he would skin it

(Wow this is my third edit in like 20 minutes I really did not read ss vegeta's post to well, the first time)
I figured out why there is a crease in the top of his head I made a cylinder deleted the botom and extruded the horn thing on buu's head.
Also thanks for the tips ss vegeta the model already looks a lot better.

Best answers
I don't know. Im not a very good annimator, in fact ive never actually tried to make an animation, I may use funny enough edited krillen animations. I don't like how evil buu leans forward when applied to kid buu and Ive never tried using fat buu's animations on someone who is not fat. I will have to try stuff out and experiment.

Best answers
well if you have never animated before then either use the other buu's animations and edit them a little or find someone to animate it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom