Kid Buu modle

Best answers
Kid Buu modle!!!!!

hi am trying to make a kid buu and im having some trouble with his waste down can someone find a pitchur for me becuase i cant find a good one i need the side back and front of him if you can help that would be great!o yea and can i have a pitchur with him with his mouth open because im doing him with his mouth open like hes screaming.

Best answers
i dont now y my yahoo has an error my viruse protecter says error can not connect to then it gives me all these numbers

Best answers
Woah a literal spelling genocide going on in this post. Kid Buu is one of the more interesting smaller character where his pants arent that much other then MC Hammer throwaways, as for ref pics they are difficult to find so
you shouldve posted in the reference image thread and requested refs rather then started a new post, you might even have to draw your own = /

Watch out for double posting. Push edit on your last post please.
I Wannabe a moderator when I grow up =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you should post what you've done so far, use some generic leg refs (Gotenks has very similar legs/pants to Kid Buu) and then tweak accordingly?

davidhalo said:
I Wannabe a moderator when I grow up =D
One day...one day...

Best answers
alright thanks shadyd that really helps me o Gotenks does o sweet that will help me alot im almost finished but its probebly going to take a cuople of hours because my computer is slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
np man, remember there is always more than 1 search engine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom