Best answers
no, im pretty sure he couldnt use the candy attack. He only focused his energy to change objects into other objects (people to candy, people to foods, people to clay for a house) after he absorbed the lead kai. Kid Buu never really tried to focus his power for an attack like that, he would have rather blown em up with his death/planet ball thing or just beaten em to a pulp.
anyways i cant wait for the sprites and the model. good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyways... if you watch the episodes carfully he starts muttering that he's really angry becuase he wants to make some candy but cannot.. well... i dunno..

Best answers
oh heh, itz comnig along great, just need to finish up my site. itz almost done ^_^
then i can release the new model.
but shijing gets it first ^_^
cause of his great animations sprite and animations wh00t wh00t!
till then, if u get friendly with me, i can give it to u ahead of time.

*edit
i had a download link for 1hr. 30min.
but took it down cause i felt like it.
wanted to put it on my own site and fix up the model itself.
seemd to have some flaws with the body and arms.
so i'm fixing it up, so hold onto ur pubic hairs till then.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright he said it was done, now everyone STOP asking for a link to it until he posts it.

Best answers
yo sexy.. how bout that pic i requested?:)

*just so i can take a look*

:p

Best answers
A very good model but it's kinda choppy, like bulky.

Best answers
Will someone please tell me why it is that modelers always ask for a place to host models when they could simply go to http://www.redsaiyan.net It just doesn't make sense to me. Anways great job with the model. Oh and BTW kid buu does use the candy attack once. He triend using it on SSJ3 Goku I believe and made gumballs and theneveryone started eating them. But I could be wrong.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Alright he said it was done, now everyone STOP asking for a link to it until he posts it.
please read before you post ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, just for you ^_^

anyways... hows the updates on the model going? i want to get this pack done fast, then we can focus on sounds... if you got an idea on how.. make shure you tell me when the sites ready... i got some junk to slap on then i suppose we could make a new post

Best answers
sexyasian86 youre kid buu is still for Evil Buu right i was a dumb aidea from shiijng with Kid Buu for Krillin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was a dumb idea???? shut your damm mouth f00!
i go by the words if you dont like it, go somewhere else!
and useless flaming like that puts me into not releasing ANY of my stuff.. ive already kept back 6 models for myself.. and another pack wont hurt :\
people like my work... if you dont... go do somthing useful! all i see are cheap rips from you!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey guys, let's all chill out please, basically, if you don't want the model, do not take part in this thread.

Best answers
Hey Hey now lets all just calm down its actually a pretty good Idea to have Kid Buu for Krillin I won't dl it but its still a good idea besides is this thread about Shinjing's Buu replacement for Krillin. I think not its about asians Kid Buu so lets not insult someone for the idea they had ok. Back to on topic. Thanks for the Kid Buu Asian hes awesome in game awesome I must say well later all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was posted in this topic because they are the same model ^_^ i just wanted it to replace krillin

Best answers
Yes I know that Shinjing I'm just telling this person to not insult you for an interesting and cool Idea you had you know its a nice Idea actually anyway lets not insult people for their Ideas besides I dun see you comin up with anything better buddy so lets not insult shinjing ok.

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey is it done because it look cool for a kid buu model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom