Best answers
..Now this was origionaly sposed 2 be Super Buu but its sorta evolved in 2 a Kid buu over time o_O n e wayz i havnt quite finished the skin and i still hav the animations 2 do but its relase will b soon :laff:
Enjoy

..Crits r welcome and smooth renderd pics shall b posted soon :smile:

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
looks pretty good, may need some little tweeks(no pun intended lol) but overall its pretty good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what exactly is the prblem with using preexisting animations?, probabaly just an assigning error, from the looks of it you could easily assign that to krillin or gohans skeleton

Best answers
..The existing animations just arnt right 4 this mdl and i would want 2 assighn it 2 gohan or krillin cus it is a buu mdl ;D

..Tweek ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just cuz its assigned to that skeleton doesnt mean it cant be used for other characters, you can use a gohan skeleton model for any character as long as you fix the few animations needed for the different character, itll save you alot of animation work

ie,

the Mr.satan model that me and shijing were working on, is built on a vegeta skeleton and it replaces krillin, goku or gohan(somewhat) and of course vegeta, shijing only had to redo the scattershot, and destructo disc anims to make it replace krillin properly, (though he did redo more than that)

Best answers
..Gd idea Nuttzy ;D Thanks 4 the tip :p, i might just do that :] Ow and smooth renderin Pic shall b posted 2morow

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
2 words.. ~At last~ :D

Who will it transform into though??
I'd would be 10x cooler it if were super buu, and it would transform into this one..
Or we could just replace the Evil buu model with this one..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O that is by far the best kid buu model out as of right now... keep it up... and i would like to see a smooth rendering... i can skin it for u if u need help

Best answers
..READ THE HOLE POST!!!!!!!

..i didnt say it would replace krillin or gohan ;( i wish ppl would listen :\ but yes it will b replacing EVIL buu and a SUPER buu is bein made (BY ME) 2 replace fat buu :yes: but in the mean time this is how its lookin wilst bein skinned :shocked:

..well it should b done soon, cus i only hav the neck head and the hands 2 skin :] + tankz 2 Nuttzy'z sugestion of usin a diffrent skelinton the animations r cummin on MUCH quiker.. so keep ur eyes hear :laff:

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
PLZ tell me thats a low quality pic...cuz if it aint...then u got some MAJOR issues to work out on the pants skin

Best answers
No critz here , the model is looking great , and yeah you could use existing skeleton

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow man thats really good.
I hope it turns out great.

Best answers
ive been waiting for a good kidd buu...looks like we wont be able to tell until the actual release

Best answers
it looks pretty good so far! i could only find one tiny mistake. in the first picture, buus back is pretty straight...if im not mistaken, in the series, kid buus back kinds arches inwards when he stands up straight, kinda like when u stick out ur chest, except he sticks out his belly. i could be wrong, though havent seen dbz in a while(2 months). so if i am wrong correct me plz!

Best answers
im not the most experianced skinner around but i would be very happy to take my best shot at this model :D

Best answers
Didn't see the Kid Buu saga very often, but i think it would look better to make the waist a lil thinner.. the part where the belt is, and the belly.. that way the belt buckle (you know the majin "M") wouldn't look so big..

Especially for the Super Buu.. Cuz he had that skinny yet muscular look...

But still, great job, can't wait till the release! :D

Best answers
..Thanks 4 the suport peeps :cool: , i still hav 2 skin the head but im gettin a lil miffed wid that so iv moved on 2 the anmiations 4 the mo :smile: and i am usin the Gohan skelington :] (has less trouble wid animations unlike krillin). Ow and BTW tanks 4 Ultra33Goku 4 makin me a member or Ultra Squad ;) so there will b plenty more mdls 2 cum :laff:

..Tweek ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom