Kicked to desk top

Best answers
O_O Ok, i just started ESF yesterday, but when i join a game i wont even be able to play for 10 mins without being kicked to my desk top.
then when i go to my steam third party games and try to play the game, it gives me a HL error.

How to fix? plzz help plzz!!!! :cry:

Best answers
AFTERMATH said:
O_O Ok, i just started ESF yesterday, but when i join a game i wont even be able to play for 10 mins without being kicked to my desk top.
then when i go to my steam third party games and try to play the game, it gives me a HL error.

How to fix? plzz help plzz!!!! :cry:
If its 1.2.1 then it’s a known crashing bug nothing you can do really, but if it's something else it would be good to know what error you’re getting.

Best answers
tits a Critical error like Hl has performed an illegal opperation? wtf its a game how can that be illegal? how to fix?

Best answers
Damn ,I just started esf and I could play for 10,30 seks,but than I was kicked to my desktop.When I wanted to restart ESF(CS) there was an error and my computer crashed...what can I do to be able to play esf???? :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess your best option is to try reinstalling it and if it still does that reinstall halflife completely

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Open GL for teh win.

Best answers
Gabba Gandalf said:
Damn ,I just started esf and I could play for 10,30 seks,but than I was kicked to my desktop.When I wanted to restart ESF(CS) there was an error and my computer crashed...what can I do to be able to play esf???? :cry:
I had the same prob a lill while ago. Dno if this works for you but the game ran fine after:

1. Making a Shortcut of HL (place it somewhere you can allway's find it)
2. Right click the file and select properties.
3. In the target line it should now say something like:
Code:
D:\Steam\SteamApps\{Your Username Here}\half-life\hl.exe
4. Replace that with:
Code:
D:\Steam\SteamApps\{Your Username Here}\half-life\hl.exe -steam -command -game esf
5. Save file and run

After i did that the game ran without any problems

Best answers
Thank u.I´ll test it.But now I know exactly when the game crashes:
-When I want to become a ssj or to transform
-When I go through a door(like the house in the Snakeway-map)
-When I want to use a special technique(NOt every ,but some like Boos Mout-Blast)
-When my KI is at 0
-sometimes when I start a map(nearly only downloaded maps like MAjin-PAlace or sth.like that
and I dont remember more...
And I have another question:-Where are the Senzus,and how can I use them
-can I collect the DBs whith the WON version, and if it´so how can I do it and how can I use them???
(I know that are not questions that should be asked here but I dont wanna make a new Message...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom