KICKASS MATRIX REVoLUTIONS WALLPAPER!!!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
w00t There are no damn cars \o/

Its crap and this time i mean it. I really dont like that WP at all.

by gfk..... moron... :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I dunno, it doesn't even compete with the other one... This one is much better, but in general I'm not a fan of teh matrix wallpapes because they're generally busy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont like it that much either, blending is nice and all but yeah, it seems way too busy

Best answers
I think it would be a LOT better if you got rid of the top left picture. Due to it dosnt fit at all. It would be best if you just put all the Smiths at the top and Neo + Machine City at the bottom. That would b a lot better. Ya i think you should do that. I dunno if anyone would actually agree but hey its just me.

Retired
Best answers
remove the code, maybe sounds very weird. but there is no matrix wallpaper out there that I like, because all of them use that matrix code as an overlay. which I think is a bit corny, and gives me a headache after a while because its too busy :)

but I like the pics you used, but I would try to do a completely different style when you want to make a matrix wallpaper to be honest :)

Bolteh2

B
yeah remove the matrix code, its soooo out, listen to the guy with the matrix code in the sig :p

i dont like it very much, its too crouded and it seems very low quality + the balnce is waaaay off

+ i hate the matrix :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry bro
but everything there is low quality...
if it was higher qual, it would rock!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's interesting for sure, and complex, but the quality still seems very low.

Best answers
Ya thats a lot better. But i dont know if the quality has changed has it??? Anyway, if you could fix it to a higher quality then that would be better too but i like it as it is now. Im not real sure about the Matrix Code. o_O Try it without the Matrix Code and lets see. BUt thats totally up to you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it, the theme is awesome. the picture "could" be a lot more sharper. but overall i give it a 9/10

Best answers
meh its ok could be better though, try adding in something other then just fading it, like blur on a pic or two with some other effects to make it look a tad better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom