Kiblobs.. Fun,friendly Fair??

Herms idea is the sex0rs

• YES YES YES! (post if you want)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it but it could do with a tiny revision (if you pick this PLZ! post)

• Herms I'm a nut case and hate your idea (you post too bully)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
this idea just came to be as I was laying on my bed so here it goes

after watching alot of kiblobs thrown by various charatures I noticed somthing

when some one gets in a ki blob there ither "there half dead", "way above it" or "behind the person fireing in it" so this is what i thought:

Ki blob struggles! basicly like all normal Power struggles except if you win you get a free tele really high (no ki cost) or a free tele in the area behind the person shooting you but.. if you lose *BAM!* like 40 dmg or somthing it whould make them so much better and so much fairer (the struggle system whould be like getting hit with ball attacks (bar almost down then goes back up ect but it whould go faster (up and down) beacause its a ki blob))

EDIT: I added to the idea 2 down read that befour voting

also blocking while swooping is the great idea too (not part o the vote)

Best answers
Like when freeza got stuck in gohan's Ki bubble?
And if you win this struggle, you automatically teleport way up? Or behind the person..?

1. How would this struggle work? You don't receive damage untill you lose the struggle?
2. What would this struggle be based on? PL? And how can you struggle something that's all around you? Especcially when you are lying face-down on the floor..(wich is usually when get blobbed..
3. The teleport thingie.. what about when i am being blobbed when against a wall..? Where would i teleport to?

Seems like this idea is kinda rough around the edges to me..
Don't like it.. sorry.. and besides.. i'd rather see the team focus on something else right now..

Best answers
you whouldn't recieve damage untell you ran out of ki beause you have an aura barrier. but there whould be like 5 or so damage of "stun time" befour the struggle

and in my excitment I kind of forgot about walls and such I guess you could look to teh direction where your gonna come out struggle with left and right mouse buttons left is like 5 teleports for people ki blobing you close and 10 tele's if you right click for people far away

and they dont have to do it right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont like the idea. Slows down gameplay even more than it has been slowed down in 1.2

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the swoopblocking sounds kinda good but i stick with Ness on the kiblob thing (me agrees with Ness O.O thats possible O.O)

Best answers
well hey I tryed to make ki blobs fair because there not atm it was just an idea that poped in my head but if no one likes it there is nothing i can do

but if you like the block swoop here it is *EXPANDED*!

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=55370

its a nice idea that only one person disagreeds with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom