kiblast HAS secondary fire

Best answers
I was just messing around with some attacks and i discoverd that
kiblast has secondary fire !!! your character will use his left and his right arm to shoot kiblasts , so you shoot 'em much faster :D

:cool:

Best answers
thank you for pointing out what has been nown for about 2 years just goes to show u how much of a n00b u r

Best answers
Man... all the guy was trying to do was be nice and tell the community something about the game that he thought we should know, you don't need to be disrespectful, and flame him by calling him a "n00b"

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, watch the flames, Earshot.

Yea, that secondary function is great for bombarding a guy knocked out and setting up a Ki Blob, altho, remember that the secondary function may shoot faster, but it takes the accuracy away.

Best answers
whoa Earshot, chill man, to be honest I had no idea it made you shoot faster:tired: , thnx sano

Best answers
lol, i think this is nice to know even know its been around for 2 years like what earshot said. You will also know this if u read the manual. :)

Best answers
the secondary fire is also weaker .. but i think it should be faster .. and the hands shouldn't move (or wave) that much .. like in the show when they do some rapid ki .. they put there hands like this:

===[

and start shooting .. only the palms go back and forth very quickly,

```````````````````````
======[ -------o``````````
=====[ -----o````````````
```````````````````````

bad drawing :p

or maybe that should be another attack ..

Best answers
also when a person gets stuck in the ki blob its also handy to shoot a ki beam to make more damage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom