Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

credits

azn for the great saiyaman model

-Frieza-
Model: Vassago

brollman for the old vegeta edit/skin

(if any one can plzz tell me the maker of the dmz brolly model i will be very greatfull becaus ei cant find the site or any thing, i have used the red part of the model cloth thing)
(the model was converted a while back for esf)
crits welcome and i will have new pics up soon am just to lazy atm to upload more

well i couldnt find the orginal modler so i will post these but if someone nows who made it plz post his name here
thx

EvilChimp
AznDragon
-Insane Jester
-Mr.Smo

almostdeleted

A
I dont like it much.. its all kind pasted together pretty slopy and doesnt look to great.. Especially the neck..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, though asian never released his i guess i can say i was one of the lucky ones,

now this is for you to look at for proportions, cuz he skin sucks, you need to mash the neck down a bit gohan wasnt that buff,

Best answers
the upper body is the only thing that looks wierd the pants look good though. u should really fix up the head i mean it looks like his head is deformed how its looking down like that

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Model is way too tall man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you wanna see the BEST KI Gohan here:
this is and will always be the NEST KI Gohan. However you will never get it. Pro is done with model edits for hl for now. Only Pro Squad members have it and they will NOT give it out so dont waste your time begging for it you only get a warning or a ban.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny how easily duplicated that is, its just bits and pieces from other models, i may give it a shot, but i already have a custom ohan, so dont get yer hpes up,

when i posted a gohan picture i was showing the areas where he messed up, and showing him proper proportions around teh neck as i explained, when you said "wanna see the best" that was advertising, showing off, pick your poison

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the edit looks a little weird, too short or something. 1 person makes an edit then all these other people make same ones.. Whats up with that..? The edit is decent overall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was showing then how the model should look If I came off like an a$$ im sorry, I figured the persone who made the model would see the difference and correct them.

Best answers
SSj Nathan said:

credits

azn for the great saiyaman model

-Frieza-
Model: Vassago

brollman for the old vegeta edit/skin

(if any one can plzz tell me the maker of the dmz brolly model i will be very greatfull becaus ei cant find the site or any thing, i have used the red part of the model cloth thing)
(the model was converted a while back for esf)
crits welcome and i will have new pics up soon am just to lazy atm to upload more

well i couldnt find the orginal modler so i will post these but if someone nows who made it plz post his name here
thx

EvilChimp
AznDragon
-Insane Jester
-Mr.Smo

That model reminds me of some of the models for Dragon Mod Z. Just the way they look thats all.

It could use work yes. Maybe stretch it abit so he looks a bit taller. Thats a short model :p Make him taller :D And maybe not so big from the waist down.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
If you wanna see the BEST KI Gohan here:
this is and will always be the NEST KI Gohan. However you will never get it. Pro is done with model edits for hl for now. Only Pro Squad members have it and they will NOT give it out so dont waste your time begging for it you only get a warning or a ban.

No offence but who would like to ask him for that , and like you say this will and still be the best kai suit gohan ever , man i m just like ;( , no one eaven menchen myne , its always pro , pro .........

*edited*
Pic removed on demand

Best answers
hmmm best compared to what ? ok to the **** kai suits that are already out it looks amazin, but i think it wont take that much time to see a new, better one come out. just my opninion, no offence, no spam

Best answers
Wele ye this new version is not bad 2 , i mean just resize him and its OK
Exept that gread job keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3 you ripping muffin >_<

you have done it again..

that kai model, dont you think the robe/legs are similar? y'no why? there off nuttzy's brolli model.

nuttzy said very clearly in the readme that nobody shall edit his model in any way and show the public without permission, heres what the readme says, just to job your brain up:

nuttzy said:
do NOT take pieces of my model (namely the chest) and place it on other models or edits of yours, unless you have my permission, which i will allow to capable editors who ask.
also nothing is allowed to be shown publicly or hosted anywhere but where i send or place it myself, unless you have my permission (this includes threads on the forums,and esf model websites)
remember? you better take down that pic and do not give out that model or you'll be in big trouble mr cheap ass >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thast actually the 2nd time hes done it, same model

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I am absolutely sick of these fights and each and every thread straying off-topic.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT PRO OR ULTRA ..... THIS IS ABOUT A MODEL WIP - A THREAD STARTED BY 'SSJ NATHAN'!

Please get back on topic, or this thread gets closed.

And posters: remove any non-topic related images from your posts or I will remove them all personally.

Best answers
Man whos ripping the first time i v shown that i gave exact credit to NUTTZY so there

Best answers
ok dokie just wanna say CAN A MOD CLOSE THIS?

i needed constructive crits back from people and i get page mostly full of spam lol
i should really stop posting models lol
ok any mod wanna close this?
but a big thx to people that gave me crits on how to fix thngs
laterz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill apologize for my spam, but i had to call the rip, i take that very personally,

my picture of that gohan up there, the proportions are perfect should you wish to base your model on it, thast why i made it front and back shots like that

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra, it's not wise to overlook a mod's instruction to get back on topic, especially when you're coming back from a forums vacation. Don't start off in those footsteps again, we're not that linient on the rules.

Closed on request by thread originator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom