KI relative to PL

Best answers
Sweet and short.

Make a player's displayed power level (as they appear to other players) a fraction of their real power level equal to the amount of KI they have left out of their KI maximum.

I'll try to simplify this:

Say your KI is at 50%, so half your bar is colored. When people look at you using their scouter, they'll see only half your power level (as it is shown on your screen).

Perhaps a function could be installed to drain your KI deliberately, effectively hiding your power level? (Right Ctrl, etc.)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's the point in that u have little ki (u're hiding u're pl) and can't avoid the beam so u block and automaticly lose the BS because u don't have enough ki

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow....you can hide your pl. So if anyone happens to actually SEE you and attack you, your PL will be so low that 1-2 hits will kill you. Very pointless indeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
often suggested before ...

- it's not realistic
if you're low in energy (i.e. after running), do you shrink ??? do your muscles shrink ??? do your muscles grow after you recovered a lil bit ???
- it's not like DBZ
they could fight with full strength til they had no energy left ... then they were weak, because they couldn't do anything anymore (like in ESF)
- often suggested before
- after any KI drain (big attack ... long fight ... long PS) your PL would drop so much that every attack would be an instakill

so .. no

Best answers
Yeah, I think I understand what you all mean. Thanks for the feedback!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate you not exploding and flaming the people who ganged up against your idea. I wish more people on the forums acted the same way. Kudos to you.

Sonic I was about to smack you. Then I realized you weren't being sarcastic :p
~Miroku

Best answers
Thanks! A suggestion is but a mere suggestion. I'll admit I see a lot of oddly angry people on this forum. A topic like DBZ is bound to attract a few. I don't know why, but violent cartoons tend to do that.

I'm not much of a DBZ fan, mind you. I just play the mod once a week because the gameplay is very original and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom