KI Pool Change Suggestion

Best answers
Ok, this idea is totally based on the show so make things a bit more realistic and fun.

As many people on these forums know your KI Pool is your life force. Its all the enrgy inside you. WHen your energy is completely depleted you are either dead or are too weak to even move.

The major thing that bothers me in ESF _so far_ is this new part of DBZ they created where oyu can reenergize your self when your low on energy. The only thing that could bring oyur energy up was a sensu bean or just not using a lot of energy for awhile.

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE SUGGESTION THROUGH BEFORE YOU DISCRIMINATE I KNOW NOT EVERYONE IS GOING OT LIKE IT BUT ATLEAST HEAR ME THROUGH!

I think this command that boosts your KI pool back to full should be totally distinguished. It is just makebelieve and there are better solutions.

MY solution is that you just make the attacks cost less ki. The only way you can get your ki/energy back up is by not flying or turboing and not attacking. Then it will slowly go back up. If you are flying you wont lose energy it will cancel out. This is realistic to the show because they could stay in the air for 10 episodes at a time.

When you go super siayan or transform your energy will raise faster and even while your flying, but never while in turbo.

ALL attacks and techniques should cost much less ki/energy. Including teleportation. Since energy is so precious people will have to think twice before they do things htat will cst them energy, like a kamehame.

When your energy reaches a certain point you should not be able to go turbo. When it reaches another point you should not be able to fire ki. When it reaches its last point you shouldnt be able to fly.

I'm thinking attacks that cost chunks of your KI should do a lot more damage because of how important ki will become. A fully charged kamehame should take away 1/3 of your KI, a Final Flash 2/3, and so on and so on.

When your low in KI, as i've siad before you will just have to wait awhile to let it raise slowly up. Beams will become a lot more dangeorus bcause of their lethal power so dont say because beams cost KI and KI is hard to get bakc peoiple will use it less. It will be just about the same as it is now but more important.

When your low on energy and cant fly it would be nice if there was an animation of you breathing heavily while your ki goes up.

I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say but if you aren't please ask me nicely. Thanks.

Best answers
I understand what you mean man... But... I don't know if its entirely practical in a sense. It makes alot of sense I know, and its very realistic to the series, But... When you said 'It is just makebelieve and there are better solutions.' Were you refering to the Command was make Believe? Or the Show was Make Believe? Either way.. Your right.

But the Make Believe Nature is kinda a cool thing if you think about it.. that makes it really great, this big entire world of DBZ means you can do almost anything, Like.. Big Space Aliens with Half Robotic Parts can come and start attacking your planet.. Last time I checked, that sort of thing didn't happen everyday. Along with the world being blown up.

But I'm not here to smash you, or Discredit you, I actually think your idea is a pretty cool one, and in actuality, it would make it closer to how the Series Deals with their power and such. But.. I think alot of people in this might get fustrated, because everytime they run out of energy.. they have to wait awhile before doing anything.. meaning they can get the crap bet out of them, and can't do anything. And it would slow the game pace down alot.. having to wait for the Ki bar to recharge.. They made it this way so that they could keep great big fights, and such going for almost ever until someone turns up dead.

I think it might be a cool thing to actually further this, and look at it and see what they could do with it and make it look this way.. But.. I don't think it would be as fun as the system is now. They could try, I'm just saying its gonna slow this fast paced gameplay from a Dragrace, to a Snail Crawl whenever they run out of Ki.. If they ever made a Single Player game.. I'd recommend this.

Best answers
I really think that this would make the game boring. After using a full shield attack, according to your theory, i would fall to the ground and it would take me a long time to recharge my ki. When i first began, I didnt know of the recharge button, and would spend minutes just standing in one place, waiting for that damn ki to recharge. I like the recharge button, and ESF doesn't need to be perfect to the show.

Best answers
First thing, I meant recharging is makebelieve.

Second, the attacks would cost a lot less energy, so if oyu wanted ot you could melee for like 5 minutes straight. However beams will cost some ki but they will be almost always one shot kill as long as you arent much weaker thant he person you are attacking.

I respect your opinions though, thank u.

Best answers
Ur wrong, Ki is ur life force, and how much life force u have is dependent on how strong ur, your powerlevel right?
Dont argue with that ur wasting ur time,
So it is possible because almost all the main characters in the show increase their power levels by powering up, like how vegeta went from a powerlevel of 16,000 to 18,000 after a bit of screaming and auroa flaming, so likewise his ki would have gone up, so in conclusion by powering up or raising ones powerlevel it is possible to increase ones ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Ok, this idea is totally based on the show so make things a bit more realistic and fun.

As many people on these forums know your KI Pool is your life force. Its all the enrgy inside you. WHen your energy is completely depleted you are either dead or are too weak to even move.

The major thing that bothers me in ESF _so far_ is this new part of DBZ they created where oyu can reenergize your self when your low on energy. The only thing that could bring oyur energy up was a sensu bean or just not using a lot of energy for awhile.

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE SUGGESTION THROUGH BEFORE YOU DISCRIMINATE I KNOW NOT EVERYONE IS GOING OT LIKE IT BUT ATLEAST HEAR ME THROUGH!

I think this command that boosts your KI pool back to full should be totally distinguished. It is just makebelieve and there are better solutions.

MY solution is that you just make the attacks cost less ki. The only way you can get your ki/energy back up is by not flying or turboing and not attacking. Then it will slowly go back up. If you are flying you wont lose energy it will cancel out. This is realistic to the show because they could stay in the air for 10 episodes at a time.

When you go super siayan or transform your energy will raise faster and even while your flying, but never while in turbo.

ALL attacks and techniques should cost much less ki/energy. Including teleportation. Since energy is so precious people will have to think twice before they do things htat will cst them energy, like a kamehame.

When your energy reaches a certain point you should not be able to go turbo. When it reaches another point you should not be able to fire ki. When it reaches its last point you shouldnt be able to fly.

I'm thinking attacks that cost chunks of your KI should do a lot more damage because of how important ki will become. A fully charged kamehame should take away 1/3 of your KI, a Final Flash 2/3, and so on and so on.

When your low in KI, as i've siad before you will just have to wait awhile to let it raise slowly up. Beams will become a lot more dangeorus bcause of their lethal power so dont say because beams cost KI and KI is hard to get bakc peoiple will use it less. It will be just about the same as it is now but more important.

When your low on energy and cant fly it would be nice if there was an animation of you breathing heavily while your ki goes up.

I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say but if you aren't please ask me nicely. Thanks.
Your so right. -But- I have to disagree with you. on some levels.
I never use the regeneration key when im not transformed. Cause
I try to be careful as hell not to waste my ki. I beleive your Ki Pool
should be use longer the more Power you gain not only in transformation.
The only time I start to teleport and do all those attacks is when
im transformed. When im at my normal state I release toggle fly
and lay on the ground till I slowly regenerate, and jump over anyone
trying to swoop me out. Aside from that, if I have full health I
recharge in front of the enemy and let him hit me. Then I get back
to kicking his ass. One thing thats gotta be fixed though, Getting
back up on your feet in mid air takes away too much ki. Like nearly
a quarter of your ki pool and its frustrating.

Best answers
it's not a bad idea, but I totally lost any interest when you started screaming at me to listen to your idea, I wouldn't click if i didn't plan to read.

But the way it is now lets us have fast pace battles (Sp?) which is why the game is fun.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Ur wrong, Ki is ur life force, and how much life force u have is dependent on how strong ur, your powerlevel right?
Dont argue with that ur wasting ur time,
So it is possible because almost all the main characters in the show increase their power levels by powering up, like how vegeta went from a powerlevel of 16,000 to 18,000 after a bit of screaming and auroa flaming, so likewise his ki would have gone up, so in conclusion by powering up or raising ones powerlevel it is possible to increase ones ki.
What is ur point? How am I wrong your logic only defends situations when your pl increases. By renergizing your pl isnt increaisng just your ki pool. Re-energizing never happened in the show, only powering up, as you are defending and I never disagreed with.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan Ur wrong, Ki is ur life force, and how much life force u have is dependent on how strong ur, your powerlevel right?
Morrone is right. When u see people on the show powering up, they are increasing their pl closer and closer to its maximum level. That has nothing to do w/ recharging lost ki. If someone had a max pl of 10,000 and was at 5,000 they could charge up untill they were up to 10,000. if they lost ki and had a pl of 3,000 instead of 5,000 then they would only be able to charge up to 7,000 instead of 10,000 b/c they already lost 3,000 ki while fighting. hope i explained ok

Best answers
Ok i was just being contrary, but yeah this ill be great if ki increases a lot when you get stronger, and strength means something. And then make recharge the powerlevel chargeup key so by pressing it ur powerlevel will slowly raise, and likewise ur ki will raise in precentages (pl=100,000, ki=50,000, u charge up to ur max of pl=150,000 and then ki=75,000)
But i wasnt disagreeing with ur idea at all i was just saying that there is a way to raise ki it just involves powering up, but yeah to actually "recharge ki" in iteself is impossible without senzu beans or resting.
But also ur ki would naturally refilling when ur doing whatever ur doing, flying, fighting, which is how the beams are able to contain more ki then the fighter, like when vegeta put all his ki and the ki that was naturally coming back into his body and everything into his final flash and thats how he was able to hurt cell who was at that time like 80million stronger than him.
So ki should come back much quicker than it does now especially when ur doing nothing and u should be able to power up, and powering up should do more than just make u 50,000 stronger, cause whats 50,000 in this game? nothing, it should make u faster and actually stronger. But yeah great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom