Ki pictures, fake or real?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
LOL, sorry that post wasn't entirely aimed at you. I should have editied better :)
And edit that one too!

Anyways,
Science is based only on theories that are supported by data that often is effected by human error. Many "laws" and "theories" can be twisted and proven wrong if one has the time and equipment. In my opinion, Ki does exist. There are a lot of "forces"(I lack a better word) out there that science can't either prove or disprove they exist.

Take for instance... Faith healing. You hear about how people have life threatening ailments, yet faith(in themselves, a higher being, it doesn't seem to matter) has turned the tides in their battle against illness.

But hey, a man can believe what he chooses to, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, Mystix. Maybe adrenaline (look at Bruce Lee, that mother****er's veins were PUMPING whenever he beat someone's ass), but not ki. DEFINITELY not. And if it IS real, it certainly doesn't make enough of a difference for me to notice or care.

Best answers
ehh....I've gotten some proof on Discovery Channel some time ago,sadly I didnt mention it in my post

Monks in the Himalayas had to train their bodies to live high up in the mountains.....in other words,change the flow of Ki through the body

So far I had seen Taoists monks pull trucks with their lil friends,Himalayan monks managing to live in the mountains where temeratures are god damn cold,and others which I shall not mention,like the Nepalese monk who managed to live in a forest under a cliff,lived in a cave and died at the age of 106 (Yes,106)

whoops....let that one slip through....

but anyway,some people express Ki in a different and misleading way,such as DBZ,where Ki was used to create kiblasts and stuff,Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon depicted that peope who were masters of chinese martial arts(which involves a whole lot of ki-oriented exrecises) could fly through the air

saddening really,but misconceptions of Ki can be spread to the public quite easily....but really it does exist....but of course only meditation is just the only way to manage to 'feel' your Ki

BTW,I managed to so-called 'ascend' and it pretty much is different,just a heightened sense of awareness....nothing else except the fact that you feel like youre getting stronger when you really aren't

and yes lots of chinese old people do TaiChi Chuan,and I must say,I feel pretty much scared of them....it's just that energy flow can be scary....oo

Best answers
It could be possible to throw Ki blasts, Jing blasts can have physical effects.

But they said, Ki "CAN" hurt living beings, while it can't damage the enviroment. While Jing can do the same things, it can hurt living beings and the enviroment.
But I doubt it that a human can blow a mountain to pieces with a Jing blast.
But like I said, the people constantly abuse the Ki thing. They think that using Ki is effective when you use it in the DBZ way, screaming and pumping your veins up has no use.
You need a clear mind and soul to increase and use your Ki, ofcourse, if you're used to Ki and can use it at will. You can benefit it while doing something 'very' stressing.

Best answers
If the kid was actually able to do that ****, he wouldn't be THAT YOUNG IN THE FIRST PLACE. Second of all, he would look a bit STRONGER, as in MORE MUSCLE than FAT than he currently has now.

Originally posted by Morrone
I believe in ki, simply becuz as far I i have heard all it means is life force. Is there a way to mentally tap into that power and move it through your body? I certainly could not doubt it. If you focus hard enough and train long enough I'm sure you could gather enough "ki" from your body to do massive damage from a single punch, or perhaps even find a way to release that energy a short distance before it spreads out, somewhat like a ki burst. Have I seen anyone do it? No. Do I think there are people on this planet who can do it? Yes.
Um... No... Only if you hit the other person in their "Dan Tien" or whatever it's called.
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
Riiiiiiiiiiight. And Adrenaline just comes when you want it and can break 10 tiles? :rolleyes:

No, wait, a martial artist just 'invokes' some adrenaline when he is broking 10 stone tiles. Yeah.... that must be it.

Science have always been tortured by Ki, they can't stand it that Ki exists and even maked up: "Bio-Energy" Nice excuse...
It has to do with electricity. Sorry, but Ki has nothing to do with Electricity.
Science needs to accept the facts, that there are things that cannot be explained by a Machine or Logical thinking.
Umm... Yea... Some people have ****ing moved cars with their addrenaline, and LIFTED THEM TO SAVE SOME ONE, because of the ADDRENALINE.

------------
Who was it, Bruce Lee? Jackie Chan? That can move faster than the camera can catch it? Can't remember whom it was.

------------
I can't even VIEW the retard's videos. He must have used some ****ty codecs.

Best answers
ki is real slightly long to master but its like an invisivle force. A kid filming it has way too much tme on his hands im a fan of dbz but not a pheen for it. pheen is slang meaning a obssesinonist. lol If thats a word than im really smart or really dumb.

Best answers
lol pheen yeah that exactly describes him....

I wonder why people want to control their Ki just to blasts mountains away....if Ki was like that I woul blow Mount Everest to dust whenever I want

but yet....misconceptions....that's why I hate chinese movies,too much of em here,and they all relate to 'ki' which is just their fanatiscizm of it....

but yet,third eyes see all,and you if you can totally control it,lets just say you wouldnt need the third eye anymore,youd just feel real weird....try to think of that woozy feeling when you almost fall off a cliff or something real high....that's how you'd feel....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adreniline does not correspond to ki. I am a tounament champion, I can attest that adreniline actually messes up your ki flow during a fight.

Of course, I have nine years of education on the subject, what would I know :rolleyes:

You high school and college kiddies have it all figured out. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuc, you're the only dude in this thread who's talked any sense anyways. lol

OFFTOPIC: And for you kiddies who don't realize what you've been saying, "pheen" isn't the word...you've been mispronouncing the word "fiend."

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i use ki all the time, last week i blew up some houses and smashed up a fire hydrant with super kamehameha fireballs and kaiokenX100 :cool: :devsmile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it is not spam, i have done super fireballs they are easy when u know how :cool:

Best answers
Thanks Cuc, I don't want this thread closed because of this guy.

Anyways, Adrenaline has some influence on your body, it makes your body stronger. And it only comes when you're in a situation that excites you. but I highly doubt it that you need Adrenaline to lift a car up if you're a strong man. Let stand, Ki. But a kid lifting up a car? Give me a break....

And once again, Ki can be used at any time. Ki is infinite energy, but your body and soul will be exhausted if it controls and obtains to much Ki. That's why body training and mental training is very recommend for people that wishes to acquire Ki control and strength.

As usual, science always have something to say to people that violates the laws of physics and nature. They'll call it, Bio-energy their own made up energy to 'battle' the facts of Ki. Or they'll call it Adrenaline...
Adrenaline "CANNOT" break 15 or 10 tiles. Adrenaline makes you think you are invincible, while you're not. Ki is the one that makes you strong, faster and better. But Ki is more exhausting, while Adrenaline makes you a little tired, if the Adrenaline wears out.

Ki = Strong(Depending on Level and Strength of Chi) Mental/Physical boost

Adrenaline = Quick, but weak Physical/mental boost.

And there's a theory, that strong Ki turns into Jing. Jing means Power, if you translate it. Jing "CAN" hurt and even destroy objects, but don't expect a DBZ blast. If you for example throw a Jing blast at a wall, it depends on your Ki strength if you can pound a hole in it. But I think that Ki experts that trained many years are able to do a Jing blast powerful enough to create holes or make objects move with a Jing blast.

Best answers
This is very interesting Thread. I agre with GoldenSaiyan. Ki does exist.
I have seen ritual that test your Mental Strenght - 1 Monk in Tibet did this - He standed in cold weather (The temperature was about -30! im' not kiding) and other monk put on his back a wet piece of cloth and in 10 minutes this cloth become completely dry. i'm don't think that this was adrenaline or anything Physics related. I think it was some kind of energy that alowe him to survive that long in such weather almost naked. So this proves that there is a power that Physics canot yet discribe.

P.S. sory fo my bad English

Best answers
well i have seen some videos that show shaolin monks doing interesting stuff.
for example, they can set fire to pieces of paper just by staring at it.
also, u can place a rock slab on their bodies and smash it with a mallet and they escape unscathed.
of course...these can be all be photoshops and other editing videos right? after these cds are made in china at bout 1980s....i think photoshop existed a long time.

Best answers
i visited that astral society site, and i find it a lot better and more believable than what ive read on that kid's site. Im going to try what it says there, im hoping that boost of energy will enhance my l33t musical skills :)

Best answers
http://astralsociety.org/ this site is amasing. Everyone at least read this site before say that Ki is not posible. If all those things said on that site are realy thruth then Life is a very interesting thing :)
Personaly i will try to do some stuff that said is posible on that site !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom