Ki pictures, fake or real?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is really easy to doctor up a picture. This started life as my friend in his bedroom, and in approximately FIVE MINUTES without even really trying, I made it into this:

Not very good, I know, but you get the point...and that kid obviously was just using like IrfanView or MS Paint to tint his images slightly...weak.

If you're gonna fake it, at least do it HARDCORE and fake it WELL or at least MEDIUM like the pic above. Sheesh.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna tell the newbs in this thread a lil story

but before most of u where here,
some kinda war broke out about if KI is true or not..
it started when a friend of mine made a fake KI movie (it was fun to make)
and posted it on ESF, there where even some believers o_O
i tried finding them but i cant.. d666 might still have em on his disk..

however, the elder ppl in here exept for meh all hate dudeman666 now, still.
oh well.. ill try finding those moviez somewhere.. they where lotsa fun :)

Best answers
I just believe everything has a physical reason. Perhaps ki is something to the effect of using the body's electricity, but I still won't believe it til I see it.

And lord killmore, don't you tink your master could have got some static in him? Isn't that possible? Just saying.

I don't believe in this crazy stuff, I have never seen it, never even heard of ki before DBZ, and think I somehow would have.

A freeaky thing like that would be mentioned somewhere, and if real, not in the national inquirer.

Best answers
I have been practicing ki for about 5 years now, and there is no way this kid could do anything of the such, nor has anyone that I have seen. Yes, ki is real...did I start to practice it because of DBZ? Ha, gosh no. I've seen about 5 DBZ episodes in my life. I do however, like this mod :D

Now, as to why most people, and all videocameras, cannot see ki-ki is nearly all on the astral and etheric plane. Look those things up if you like. In short, they are alternate dimensions, of sorts-as are stated in the chaos and superstring theories. Have I personally done some pretty nifty stuff with ki manipulation? Heck yeah. I haven't had a headache in years, my energy has gone through the roof, and a few times I have been able to move physical objects. The only possibly creditable videos I have seen are from psipog.org, and even they I am weary of.

Also, alot of things from DBZ are from Taijiquan. Where do you think the kaioken came from? Kaio is the word for the emotional energy body, if I am correct...So if you see any similarities, that's why.

Best answers
i think the pictures are fake, cause there is no way u could get it on camera, but ki is real. i tried some of the exercise that they said on that site, and wot phr33ked me out is that they work o_O....as far as i can tell...

Best answers
lol definition of ki by chinese people is 'Body Energy' (Yes I own a book about Feng Shui,Fa Jign and the likes)

People who believe Ki is a tool used to create kiblasts are idiots IMO.Ki is just an energy flow in your body,some people are gifted to use it at will,others have to practise getting used to using it.

As for me,I'm thinking about losing some weighht first before going meditating.But I have done some meditating,and it takes some getting used to hehe

BTW,ki cannot be seen to the naked eye,practically I could just make a ball out of sellotape and call it a kiball

*Edit: And if I could ascend,that means I'm going insane.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sh33p . . . even in martial arts circles, serious mention is rare. Alot of people have heard something about it, but 99% of the time it's wrong or incomplete. I took several martial arts, from many different teachers, only after my third year of Tae Kwon Do were it's applications even mentioned. Tiger Claw taught it a bit sooner, but neither one teaches it fast, and alot of what you do isn't explained, you are taught how to do without realizing it. Later when they do tell you why, it suddenly dawns on you that you learned bits of it all along. They are very secretive about it's proper use.

Best answers
SOunds likea gimmick, really :/
telling one what he wants to hear or something like that. I think I'd have to see it or something. See meaning see it used.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole idea of energy is preposterous to me and I think most of you are BSing to look cool. No offense to anyone who is really serious, because you're just crazy if you are.

Anyway, that site is really pointlessly edited and so obviously fake.

Best answers
I believe in ki, simply becuz as far I i have heard all it means is life force. Is there a way to mentally tap into that power and move it through your body? I certainly could not doubt it. If you focus hard enough and train long enough I'm sure you could gather enough "ki" from your body to do massive damage from a single punch, or perhaps even find a way to release that energy a short distance before it spreads out, somewhat like a ki burst. Have I seen anyone do it? No. Do I think there are people on this planet who can do it? Yes.

Best answers
That Has a name...Adrenaline... (i know wrong spelling:\ dont get me on it)

Best answers
Riiiiiiiiiiight. And Adrenaline just comes when you want it and can break 10 tiles? :rolleyes:

No, wait, a martial artist just 'invokes' some adrenaline when he is broking 10 stone tiles. Yeah.... that must be it.

Science have always been tortured by Ki, they can't stand it that Ki exists and even maked up: "Bio-Energy" Nice excuse...
It has to do with electricity. Sorry, but Ki has nothing to do with Electricity.
Science needs to accept the facts, that there are things that cannot be explained by a Machine or Logical thinking.

V'

Best answers
Anyone seen that combat Ki stuff? That stuff is mad. I saw this one guy get kicked in the balls and he just shhok it off like nothing happend. AND THE GUY WHO HAD KICKED HIM HAD SHOES ON!!11.ASL??!!1

Best answers
yeah i was gonna say stuff about adrenalin but nm. People can do some pretty crazy stuff when their adrenalin gets going.

I know its been said before, but i agree with it. There is so much we dont know about us as humans, our physical and spiritual capacity as humans, and life itself. I dont know how anyone can say:
"how humans are at the moment, is 'it'. there is nothing else beyond what i can see or do right now" (or something similar) because we are still learning about all this. with our everyday thoughts and actions we only use a very small portion of our brains, so for all we know parts of it could be a link to our ki. obviously all that brain is there for a reason. if it was mostly a useless lump, it would die away through our evolution. So the rest of our brain definately has a purpose, you can belive what you want about what it does, but i still think there is something beyond what we can see (ki), and there is definatly a way to control it. even if it isnt like its said to be with all the beams ands stuff, because the people who write all this stuff wouldnt understand it fully either. Also i dont appriciate being called crazy because i believe in something. Gman, calling someone crazy for believing in ki or spirit is stupid. People can believe what they want and still be sane. Your practically saying that anyone who follows a religion or believes in anything is crazy. You can believe what you want, but i dont think you should insult others about what they believe in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAmmit, any time there are pics of dumbasses claiming they can shoot fireballs, the link is down. >_<

Best answers
to the reply that said that the person's master could have had static in him, I think he's right. Because humans do have electricity in them. But very little. I read it in a book about electricity. So either the person who said that his master can do electric shocks is lying or he somehow has more electricity in him than most people do. You do know that some people have special talents or something thats not normal. Like me, I can twist my arm around 360 to 1220 degrees. People say i'm wierd. Anyways back to the subject. What i said might be true but hey, i might be wrong. I'm just trying to say logical explanations. If you disagree with me, then just say it. I don't mind.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Best answers
Eh, believe what you want guys, I'm sure nobody here is going to tell you to think otherwise. I'm mainly self-taught in my ki practices, with some help along the way. I certainly wouldn't trust any "excercises" from that website. I can take a guess that it either involves you rubbing your hands, or moving them in and out. Both are psychological tricks. If you really want to learn what ki is and how to actually use it (IE: No kamehamehas) I would try to go to astralsociety.org. I was a mod there until some new administrators came along, of which I hate (shh). Don't go into the forum asking how to make the world blow up or how to fly though, because all you'll get are laughs. Chances are you'll see the name Sir_Vival in there too, but I wouldn't mention you got directed there from this site, because "DBZers" are generally frowned upon, because most of the time they aren't serious about learning or not.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sheep . . . I have seen it used and know it exsists. Though most nay sayers speak behind facades of psuedo science, none of you truly have a scientific mind about it. Ki is not detectable by science, therefore it doesn't exsist . . . such faulty logic, it's fightening. Zero Point Energy, and the forces created by Gluons aren't detectable either, they are simply there, and affect things we can measure. If no one ever tries to seriously measure it, it will never be proven or disproven.

Frankly, the notion that science has discovered all that is discoverable makes me laugh.

Best answers
I never said that. Hell, I dunno if I even believe in physics.
If I throw myself at the ground and miss, will I fly? Well, so far my efforts did not prove productive, but I'll keep on trying if it kills me, and according to my physician, that will be in about 2-3 days.

No, I don't think science has discovered all that is possible, but I don't believe someone can call an unseen force within their body which can do anything with energy. To add some 'oomph' to a punch, yes. But thats adrenaline at work. If you train enough in martial arts, etc, you probably would be able to get a burst of adrenaline when needed, for the simple fact that you use it so much.

As for ki, I'm for now going to stick with the primitive but so far accomodating notion that "if I can't see it, it isn't real." If ever on the outside edge of a flying party, I will make sure to wrap a towel around my head so I can't see what I'm doing.

I have never seen ki used, and I don't know if you're telling the truth, obviously, cucumba. Nothing persnal of course, but I've been at this forum only a few days and don't know you or anyone else so well as to trust them on weird mystical things. I'm not going to say that its totally impossible, but highly improbable. Of course, as I'm saying this, the <I>Heart Of Gold</i> may be passing overhead, so one never knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom