Ki / ESF-Bot

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that most of the time when the bots are flying they hold down shift. They are really slow with stuff like that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow i knew a lot of bugs but not this one thanx :)
mm lets think maybe its something that the moving speed of the bot isn't high enough well I check it out later cause i'm going to bed :tired:

Best answers
I noticed that bug before but I never thought of it as a major bug,but better to make it look like theyre flying towards you instead....

BTW,Me,if you are going to make the offset code used for the bot,please make it so it doesn't affect their melee,I don't want them to not keep hitting me :)

And now bots support block!YAY!!:D

Best answers
When I'm using the scater beam from distance - the bots don't counter attack me for that!!!
This means I can attack them as long as I want!!!
TO EASY!!!
Can you please make the Bots attack who ever attacks them (even after a few attacks but just do it!! - It's annoying :( )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well for the esf bot now the bot react on a sound from an other player and if the skill level is high enough he take the player(who made the sound) if he allready has an enemy otherwise it keeps the current enemy. But if the distance is to high, when the bot can't hear the sound, he will do nothing so I think i change that into something like; if the bot is hit then look for the nearest player who made an sound not to long ago and is facing the bot and target him as an enemy that will help i guess :)

And for the offset wel maybe I make something like it depend on the botskill so if its set to best the bot has no offset(like now) when the skill set on second best the bot has only a little offset for beams and when the botskill set lower he has bigger offset for beams and melee

hope someone get it :p

Best answers
hey plz add a random number (or a bad, normal good check) cause i dont want to configure all that, i want a litlte different each game and let me be suprised
and btw somethimes i try to hit a bot (no block animation) but i cant hit him while hes just standing there

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
players can block without a block animation sometimes it happens to me sometimes and for the random number mm ok i'll do it never thought about it or I was to lazy to do it :p

Best answers
Haha, every one is ordering him around! "Do this, do that!"
Anyway, kebabking this happens on the internet too, it usually happes if you are right up against the edge of the map. If you try firing a beam or something it will explode in ur face. That is what i have found. It just happens more with bots because they tend to stick to the edges of maps (dunno why, ask me, hehehe.)

And me, in response to your question:
"ok if someone think he/she could help...
i'm getting in the console this message: can't find adresss
hex-number is probely a memory address of an player or entity
its seems to crash on some events when the engine need this memory addres like in multi-struggling esspacially with multi-struggling the game crash so..."
Maybe when you multi struggle with a bot it needs their memory address but wouldnt a bots memory address be the same as the players, so maybe that screws it up or something. I dont know much about this sort of thing, so dont be angry if what i said sounds stupid.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LebaS: It would be in your best interest not to spam. :\

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't even figure out what he is trying to say. back to topic, i think 1.1 will be released soon, there will be a worthy bot coming a long with it. Me did a pretty good job on it . Believe me(as in I).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
nop. bot doesnt support them "YET". the only 2 weapons that the bot dont support is :

1) Gohan shield
2) kame torpedo's

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so the frieza disc works with the bot?
and i wouldnt think that the torps yould work, at least we can pelt the bots with them and they cant. :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:O . i forgot to say :p the bots dont use frieza disc and solar flare.

if i am correct.. the D-disc works. and even the bots will dodge the disc

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kame torpedo's don't work with the bot cause prolly of the bug i said before. (They work but when the bot will launch them they all fly up :\ ) And they should do the solar flare now :)

Best answers
cool. will the bots be released w/ b1.1 or a lil after like with 1st esf bot?
i ask coz i rely on bots to play esf on my ageing p2 266mhz w/ no 3d card excuse for a pc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom