Ki Charge (Not recharging :/)

Best answers
Ok so I was thinking and I came up with this strange idea. It was after watching an old Episode to DBZ: Namek

Idea
Basically the idea is too have Turbo on and charging your ki at the sametime. As you charge up the energy your PL increases, while doing so and gusts of wind come from you. As you charge more and more PL the wind will pick up causing players to have a harder time to try and attack you. After you are done charging you must stay in turbo and if attacked you are reverted back to "normal" form and PL.

Suggestion
Watching the show is that when Vegeta powered-up his aura was increasing along with color... I think.
What I think is that you should implement this idea so it would be much more true to show. But the trick is that you can only do this in normal form. This to keep blance issues.

Ok anyway:
When charging up and when done you have the same amount of Ki as a SSJ just not the power. You can pull off chains off attacks with one finishing move at the end if you like. Something similar to Vegetas Final Flash during that Namekian Episode I watched. It was very cool and seemed flashy

Pros
-Melee move with a hint of Beam in there
-Would look awesome and interesting
-True to the show
-Can't last too long
-Long "recharge time"

Cons
-Could be hard to code.
-Could be spammed in melee AND beams
-Maybe just too powerful?

Because some of you don't actually read

This about having both TURBO and recharging you energy at the sametime to give you more PL. This would only last until you either:

A) Get hit
B) Run out of energy

Best answers
sounds too easy to spam..like lets say im chasing someone down..and then suddenly..they decide to power up after running for 5 minutes..and push me back? :|...

Best answers
Well you can still get to them but it would be harder.

So when they start you would be pushed back slightly and as they increase PL it would be harder to get to them.

But I balanced it by saying if someone gets one hit on him, bieng it beams or melee, he won't be able to use it again for a long while

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, its already like that. Just press charge and turbo at the same time and your pl goes up, you do more damage and you're harder to hit while making it easier for you to hit.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Dude, its already like that. Just press charge and turbo at the same time and your pl goes up, you do more damage and you're harder to hit while making it easier for you to hit.
turbo makes it harder for u to be hit and make its easier for u to hit them?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it does.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<.< Why do you think I only fight with turbo on?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They dont know since they havent fought you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be a little unfair, someone could make there own server, sit there and wait for a player and do this and then the other player who just joined the server would have to deal with this, just like dealing with player that already have high pl in the server. Something like eea style would be nice, Is it just me or is my understanding of this idea simlar to some other thread?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its exactly the same except he added wind to it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pointless. Look at the outline thread charged turbo is already planed for ESF.

nge

Best answers
Okay, I'm going to go over the pros and cons of turbo mode for everyone right now.

PROS-
-Move Faster
-PL increases
-All the benifits of a 25% higher PL (stronger melee, larger beam explosion, more damage, take less damage, etc)

CONS-
-Ki consuming
-Sometimes a pain to re-activate after getting hit if you're not used to using it

Best answers
OI!

This s not for turbo

I know that already!

This about having both TURBO and recharging you energy at the sametime to give you more PL. This would only last until you either:

A) Get hit
B) Run out of energy

God.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, this is exactly the same as every other "EEA style" charge thread. You just added some wind. OMG WIND!!! LOZL! In EEA, if you get hit, guess what happens? Thats right, you lose the charge and your pl returns to normal. Read before you post.

God.

Best answers
(didnt read all posts) i think what he's trying to say witht he blowing away... is just making an opposing wind... making u slower the more u get to him... NOT like evm where u get knocked back...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously creating an opposing wind that slows your opponent down cant be spammed. Its not like while your opponent is swooping towards you, you begin "charging" to slow him down, and then immediately stop, tele to him, hit him once, swoop/tele again for a second hit (and go for a third depending on whether you're near the ceiling or ground) and shoot a few ki blasts or a a gen ball. That'd be ludicrous.

Best answers
Its not unblockable and could easily mean your demise if the player is good enough

Also Zeonix take my advice:
If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your idea is just about the same as what happens in evm (with the wind).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
Its not unblockable and could easily mean your demise if the player is good enough

Also Zeonix take my advice:
If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.
Take my advice. If you dont like critz, dont post anything in the suggestions forum. Hell, I even suggested this idea minus the wind for 1.3. Where did I get it from? EEA. Quite a few people have suggested this already, and apparently, you just took EVM's idea with the wind thing and stuck it onto EEA. I havent played the newer versions of EVM, so I dont know.

Before you post something, try searching to see if a similar (or in this case: a duplicate) thread has been created in the past.

Best answers
Zeonix... nah I don't want to start a flame war with you.

Anyway...
EVM does have that wind thingy where it pushes you back and I have never played EEA (I was here when 1.2.1 was released). I have heard that it does indeed increase your PL etc etc. but why not bring into the game than from a mod mod?

You're just flaming the **** out of me for particulary no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom