Ki Blob's

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did some thinking and realized that I never really saw Ki blobs in the show so why did they put it in ESF? I mean you never saw Goku go up to Cell and blast him with ki blasts untill a blob comes out and grows around him, harming him while goku laughs and gains pl. Really I think they should be taken out all together and either imply something else in its place or having nothing in its place. C&C?

Best answers
i was kinda thinkin this as well kidboy it is very annoying gettin blobed especially considering how much damage they do. IMO i think the kiblasts should just hit u and hurt u not turn into a blob. its very annoying wen ur in a 1 on 1 and ur opponent knocks u to the ground and starts ki blobin u then b4 u can get up makes it explode by throwin a gen ball into it takin away like 40 or so hp.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
i was kinda thinkin this as well kidboy it is very annoying gettin blobed especially considering how much damage they do. IMO i think the kiblasts should just hit u and hurt u not turn into a blob. its very annoying wen ur in a 1 on 1 and ur opponent knocks u to the ground and starts ki blobin u then b4 u can get up makes it explode by throwin a gen ball into it takin away like 40 or so hp.
Thats exactly another good point on why blos should be taken out. It gives HUGE unfair advantages to the opponent. When you get thrown to the grown there is no way to quickly cover so your opponent has enough time to do what Dark Trunks was talking about.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err actualy Vegeta did it on Cell right after Cell killed Trunks. But it looks kinda difrent ingame.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I did some thinking and realized that I never really saw Ki blobs in the show so why did they put it in ESF? I mean you never saw Goku go up to Cell and blast him with ki blasts untill a blob comes out and grows around him, harming him while goku laughs and gains pl. Really I think they should be taken out all together and either imply something else in its place or having nothing in its place. C&C?
Actually, that happened quite often in the show. in many cases, a DBZ character would pump small ki blasts into one area until a large cloud of smoke, or dome of energy was around them, and then they would finish it with a large blast. Kui did it to Vegeta, Vegeta did it to Cell, and i beleive Jeice tryed it on Vegeta.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you can get away from it easily, as long as you have the ki.

...and gohan did it to frieza.

Think before you *****.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well then change it to smoke or something. I know for a fact that in the show the ki blobs did not look like the ones in ESF. Since there was smoke why not do that to the character? Yeah you blind the character but he could teleport away before you knew, or block the blasts or even shoot a beam at the attacker and the one shooting the blasts couldn't tell until the smoke clears after a certian time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the kiblobs are okay, there just needs to be a way so they can't be spammed as much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Ok well then change it to smoke or something. I know for a fact that in the show the ki blobs did not look like the ones in ESF. Since there was smoke why not do that to the character? Yeah you blind the character but he could teleport away before you knew, or block the blasts or even shoot a beam at the attacker and the one shooting the blasts couldn't tell until the smoke clears after a certian time.
If you read the 1.3 outline it says a new feature will be 'ki blob FX'.

So... yea... that takes care of that pretty much.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you elaborate on that Pain? Like does that just change the way the kiblob looks or does it change how it works?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be made an svar that you can disable/enable as you wish. Personally, i'd disable it.

Best answers
Ok heres a thing to do with the smoke, its like you blast then and all and while the smokes still there you can do in budakai three where you start bashing the crap out of them with melle, and then swing an energy attack at them sending them flying really far away.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
If you read the 1.3 outline it says a new feature will be 'ki blob FX'.

So... yea... that takes care of that pretty much.
But that doesn't tell me anything about it. I mean what exactly did they do to change it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they didn't tell you about the new explosions that came with 1.2 either but everyone seems to like those :). In all honesty I don't know how much information I can reveal so I'm not going to reveal anything that hasn't already been released. So, the 1.3 outline is all I can tell you about :p.

DMW

Best answers
They are a pain,an i agree they should be removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean you are actually being killed by Ki Blobs?

I don't mean ot sound offensive but when was the last time anyone here was actually killed by a ki blob who weren't actually letting the person do it?

Ki blobs have always been in DBZ, they are just changed for esf so they are balanced better. But with that out of the way, if you are seriously being killed by ki blobs, then you need to practice more. At most you can hit a skilled player with 2 ki blast's top regardless if they are flying or on the ground. Just practice, there's nothing unfair about them.

Best answers
ki blob should have smoke effect :S
so you cant see what the player is doing inside...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
You mean you are actually being killed by Ki Blobs?

I don't mean ot sound offensive but when was the last time anyone here was actually killed by a ki blob who weren't actually letting the person do it?

Ki blobs have always been in DBZ, they are just changed for esf so they are balanced better. But with that out of the way, if you are seriously being killed by ki blobs, then you need to practice more. At most you can hit a skilled player with 2 ki blast's top regardless if they are flying or on the ground. Just practice, there's nothing unfair about them.
Um...yeah. Most skilled players attempt to know their opponent to the ground to use the ki blob, followed by a gen ball which powers up the ki blob. That's been my experience with skilled players at least.

Anywho, theres really nothing wrong with the way ki blobs look. As the name suggests, its a blob made of ki. No reason to add smoke and crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Um...yeah. Most skilled players attempt to know their opponent to the ground to use the ki blob, followed by a gen ball which powers up the ki blob. That's been my experience with skilled players at least.
Hi, hold space for a quick recovery. And if they throw you at an angle so you're rolling, you are moving so a blob can't form around you.

The more you know. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom