Ki blob replacement

Best answers
OK I dont know what anyone else may think of the ki blobs .. but i think they are pretty stupid.. there is really no point in having them.. They dont exist in the show why should they be in the game..

My idea is to replace the ki blob with rocks.. Example You know how when you power up.. Rocks come out of the ground then fall down.. well... Its the same idea except if a person or beam was to hit the ground.. rocks should fly up from that area and as the rocks come falling back down.. if you get hit by them they do dmg..

this would incourage a person to get out of the way after getting up and it would keep people from Hovering right over a person/Noob waiting for the next hit as soon as he gets up..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blobs DO exist in the show. What, you thought the Team just pulled the idea out of their ass? I remember in the Namek saga, when Gohan fights Freeza. Gohan flips out and bashes Freeza down into a small island, then flips out and starts Renzoku-ing Freeza like hell, which forms a large ki bubble, after which he charges another attack and fires it into the bubble, which then explodes violently.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That allso hapend in the fight Frieza VS Goku and Vegeta VS Cell after he illed Trunks.

Could be more things but i dont remember.

In any case Kiblobs should be changed to the way of if you dont fire they dont hurt.
So if youd want them to hurt youd have to continue to fire at them. The moment you stoped the damage would stop :p

But i heard that they are goetting redont for 1.3 anyhow (or was that Vegetas renzoku)

nge

Best answers
I think the ki-blob damage should be reduced to perhaps half of what it is currently, but the detonation damage remain the same. That'll remove the massive damage occoured while inside of them, but still keep them deadly if used properly.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea ki blobs do a bit too much damage. Sometimes ground animations take a while and you get stuck in them.

---

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
yea ki blobs do a bit too much damage. Sometimes ground animations take a while and you get stuck in them.

Or, the bigger the ki blob gets, the more damage it can do (slightly) to encourage players to pump as many ki blasts into it as they can.

You know that is how it works now dont you >.>

Best answers
But maybe the ki blob could have abit more animation too it? like my idea about the rocks coming from the ground and falling down. Maybe when being ki blasted while on the ground roocks could come out of the ground and fall down without doing dmg and the ki blob just gets bigger an bigger..

Or maybe you could add *smoke* around where the ki blob touches the ground... and also have the rocks falling down.. it would make the ki blob look less like a bubble of doom.. and it would be very tasty eye candy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of like the idea of having smoke added, but it should be a clientside variable so people can turn it off if they don't like it. It might prevent the person getting blobbed from seeing his opponent, so that's why.

Best answers
If they add the smoke i dont think it should be removed but instead Change the quality of the smoke like in Cs or people would just lower there setting just to have the advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom