Ki blast- A real one

Best answers
the idea is sound but i say just make it left click charge for generic beam to do a ball exactly same damage etc just takes a lil longer to charge and you can move after you fire it...

so this solves a few problems

1) it takes a lil longer to charge so less spamming
2) disconected can pump ki into it
3) same damage as beam so it aint a super attack

does that cover most of it?

i realy like the generic ball idea it has to be in esf at some point...

Best answers
this would be a good idea,well a gr8 idea but u usaly just swat away gen beams unless there ssj or uber strong so itl be good but stronger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, but the whole point of ESF, is so players can play as their fave DBZ/DB/DBGT characters, and use their attacks. Everyone in the DB series used a Kiblast attack. Not everyone used rapid fire, or even a generic Ki beam. But everyone, EVERYONE used a kiblast. Tien had his Kikoha, Tao Pai Pai and Crane Master had his Dodompa, and everyone had a Kiblast

Best answers
im with it , right mouse button of gen beam , charge a bit longer, if u throw 1 ot some one, and they throw sum 1 at you the same time time either the balls power struggle between them selfs, most ki holders ball absorbs weakest and carryes on traveling of when sahot at each other just take the kai of both and...boom yer i like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya it would be much better then the current 2nd dary fire cuz those are just stronger.This idea is very cool and wouldn't be too hard too do,would it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the topic has changed so much til now ...
it already changed to "Generetic Ball" ...

then I've to say: I already suggested it (before this thread was created) and it became a yes ... there'll be a generetic ball besides to the generetic beam ... it'll be the SAME attack ... just deattached ...

just look the outline before you're going to flame/ spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be fine to have it in, but i really could care less if it was in or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said this once above, and i'll say it again: I ALREADY CHECKED THE OUTLINE, ITS NOT LISTED :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
outline:

Beta 1_2 outline:
- Required
-- Improving gameplay
--- Improve current features
---- Weapons
----- Generic balls[code done, waiting for animations and testing]

thank ya for writing in caps ... but I could read it with small chars, too ...
please look closer, before you're going to flame with it

thank ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, my bad Nretep, i'm sorry. I guess this here thread can be ummm.... disposed of.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom