ki bar exhausted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this will help prevent people from spamming super nukes and stuff, if the ki bar totaly runs out and the person tries to use a ki attack(not flying) then they start dropping and look like they are out of breath, this will leave them defensless for a second or 2, look at vegeta vs recoom, vegeta threw everything he had at the guy and was left defensless, granted he took a beating but he also ran out of ki. just a thought

Best answers
That will completely outbalance everything. It'll be totally lame if people runs out of ki and be 'BFP' *cough* stunned. Vegeta pushed exceeded the limit when he fought Recoome, but if you run out of Ki without exceeding your own limit you will be fine.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yeah I would not enjoy it, because in teh aftermath of an extremely long power struggle, you are left with little to no ki, which can render you for a beating if you are still standing after the struggle.

Best answers
I think it would be good say if you overpowered a beam or ran out of ki in a ps, but if you just ran out of ki turboing around and teleporting it would kinda suck.

Best answers
Yeah, if you're just dodging during melee, then no stun. But if you waste all your ki on a kame, you should be winded. And if it's after a ps and you get meleed, dem's da breaks. At least you won the ps.

Apparently GoldenSayain runs out of ki in real life all the time, thats why he knows its a bad idea:rolleyes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sometimes if i fight whit someone ( duel whit melee ) SOMETIMES i dont look at the KI BAR! but i just attack. and it is very lame if you are out of breath for 2 seconds, and you can get kicked then.. they should do it like this if you are out of KI.. the healt should slowly go down. but power will go Lower then normal,, so 1/2 of powerlevel , something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom