Ki amount and PL

Should the amount of KI be based on PL or your transformation?

• Yes! Make it like the alpha! I want KI based on Power Level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! It's good the way it is, I like having KI amount based on transformation

• I dont care enough to vote becuase i dont care about anything

• Total voters
Best answers
I think that the amount of ki should be based on power level, not whether your transformed or not, i think alot of other stuff, but i think they should definitley consider changing this... anyway all you have to do is vote, i dont care if you comment or not

Best answers
I agree ki SHOULD be based on power, and I have no idea why they only made two different modes. Perhaps laziness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it wont happen

if u have more ki then all the attacks get thrown way out of alignment and some attacks become very cheap

not only would it mess up attack balances but it would give high pl people an absolute huge ass lead on others with lower pl

which is why its never gonna happen with out some huge reworking of the game and im sure no one wants to scrap all that work and go it again

also ki does not increase when u transform

the ammount attacks used is halfed which just gives the illusion of more ki

Best answers
if it gives the illusion of ki thenin a sense it is, just reworked in another way again for the sake of laziness.

It should be every million PL your KI increases by 1/4th. So someone who starts off with 1mill PL, would need to wait till 4mill to have twice as much KI. This is realistic to the show no matter what you think. Eventually the characters do get so strong that a full blown Big Bang, Final Flash, or Kamehameha dont really take up that much energy. People with high pls SHOULD be insanely stronger than people with lower pls. Thats the way it should be its not fair that a Krillin that just entered the server is kicking Evil Buu's ass who has 10mill pl and has been trying to get his pl up for a half an hour. With all the high pls in the server Krillin will get a high pl even faster than it took Evil Buu anyways so if he has to get his ass wooped for 5 minutes to catch up with Evil buus pl then it is onlt fair cuz it took Evil Buu 30 minutes to get his PL.

Best answers
It should be every million PL your KI increases by 1/4th. So someone who starts off with 1mill PL, would need to wait till 4mill to have twice as much KI. This is realistic to the show no matter what you think. Eventually the characters do get so strong that a full blown Big Bang, Final Flash, or Kamehameha dont really take up that much energy. People with high pls SHOULD be insanely stronger than people with lower pls. Thats the way it should be its not fair that a Krillin that just entered the server is kicking Evil Buu's ass who has 10mill pl and has been trying to get his pl up for a half an hour. With all the high pls in the server Krillin will get a high pl even faster than it took Evil Buu anyways so if he has to get his ass wooped for 5 minutes to catch up with Evil buus pl then it is onlt fair cuz it took Evil Buu 30 minutes to get his PL.
i agree, shouldn't there be a reason to have high pl?

Best answers
yeah but it would lick balls for the person just entering the sever. They want this game to be fun for everone, including people just entering a server. I mean, otherwise there would be no point joining dedicated servers, there would always be people on the server with a higher pl and higher pl would always win. There needs to be some balance.

Best answers
maybe not base it on power but when u turn ssj maybe give someone more ki to use if u charge a final flash as normal vegeta u can charge it once and if u get ssj u get twice as much ki as power and so u can charge 2 finals and if u get a ssj 2 u can charge 3 or 4 since i think that ssj 2 should double the power of ssj 1 so double the ki of ssj 1 to and like that way it could be balanced so what do u say

Best answers
the point is that if you have a low pl then you get your ass kicked a few times till you can raise it up, it doesn't take a noob to do that

Best answers
It wouldn't stink for people just entering the server if they go a pl that is lower than others but only by a little. If you have ever played BFP you know what I'm saying. You would join a server and everyone else would ahve full pl and you would have just below instead of the minimum. I think it should be like that so that ki is based on pl.

Best answers
yea but whats the pointed of suped up dudes mashing up the new guy on the server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is the whole point on why pl doesnt effect ki

ki is heavly depended on in esf

so having more ki is basicly like having a supream ungodly advantage

Best answers
For how long? The way ESF is set up now if you get ur ass kicked by this "supreme guy" 2 or 3 times your pl will match his. Your logic is very illogical. Witht he current system if I were to enter a server with a bunch of guys with 10 million pl I could get 7-10 million pl form them in under 60 seconds. So what If I get raped a few times? The new guy should. Thats what map changes are for. To reset PL and scores and start a new.

Best answers
ssj goku with more ki than he has now = full charged kamehameha and 2 minutes of teleport dodging till he can find the perfect shot.

melee is really the only thing that someone just entering a server can use to stand a chance against someone who has a much higher pl than them. Take away thr way the ki is balanced now then you will take away that chance. The person with more ki and pl will be able to teleport for ages and unless there is a very big difference in skill its obvious who the winner is going to be.

I know youre going to sat the higher pl should mean more advantage, and they already do. Having twice the amount of teleports is a very very big advantage. I think that the ki system is fine.

So you are saying that people who join the server should get raped for about 5 minutes untill they catch up to the rediculous ki advantage the other players have. Im sorry but i just think that entering a server and dying for 5 minutes to be something that is expected in ESF is stupid.

Best answers
Re-read my post please. If you cant remember everything someone says try to re-read the posts 3 or 4 times before you make up a reply. 60 seconds, thats all it takes to be killed 2-3 times.

Best answers
Yeah its obvious that all you are doing is trying to flame so you can get your way. Well im afraid im not going to stoop to your level. You should learn how to control your temper a bit. Well i dont know how fast you die but i certainly dont die 3 times in 60 seconds when i first enter a game. Nor do most people that ive seen for that matter. Why dont you re read your post before making a ghey 'look at me i can get angry and try and make this person look stupid' reply.

If you read your post then you will see that it says you can get to a 7-10 million PL in 60 seconds. Well i dont know about you but i dont die that fast not matter how high peoples PLs are when i enter the server. To get that kind of a PL in 60 secons you would need nearly everyone in the server with PLs around 20-30 million. Most of the time its not possible before map change. So what do you do, type kill in the console a few times? I think my estimate of 5 minutes is a bit more accurate. Im sure that people will agree with me that they dont want to enter the server and have to die a lot of times before they can have a fighting chance. May just be me but dying so you can actually play is just stupid.

Best answers
In alpha 2.0 ki was related to power level and it was not nice. a high powered vegeta would sit at the top of the map big banging and FF without having to charge his ki for maby 4 or 5 large attacks. Not nice not nice at all.

Best answers
How am I flaming? Stating facts isnt flaming even if they are offending someone.

Its not that hard to raise your PL when your weak with a bunch of strong guys. It would take a noob 2 or 3 minutes to get their PL equal to others.

Its like complaining when yu join a Counter Strike server and everyone has more kills than you and oyu have no chance to catch up. Well no **** sherlock your going to have to wait till the map changes to have a chance at being the best, but you can still rack up a lot ofpoints untilit does.

You will most likely never reach a PL of someone who was in the server 10 minutes before you, but you can still get very close, close enough to be a worthy opponent against them. Nothing will change if this suggestion were to make it through.

I'm not trying to persauade you to think this is a good idea. Your too stubborn, and I will continue to debate this until the end.

Best answers
Im not too stubborn i just didnt like the way you assumed i didnt read your post. I did read your post, several times infact but it just so happened that i didnt agree with your estimate of a minute, but you assumed that i didnt read your post. Melee fighting is the majority of ESF and someone who is skilled in melee can win against someone who isnt regardless of PL. PL isnt that much of an advantage when there is a recognisable difference between the ability of the 2 people fighting. Thats because the ki system is well balanced at the moment.

As you said yourself before why should buu spend half an hour getting his PL up to be kicked around by someone who has just entered. If the person is good enough then they deserve to kick the other player around.

Re-read my post please. If you cant remember everything someone says try to re-read the posts 3 or 4 times before you make up a reply. 60 seconds, thats all it takes to be killed 2-3 times.
Id say that saying i cant remeber something ive read 30 seconds ago is flaming.

Oh and also, heres a tip for you. Once every so often you are going to meet people who dont agree with what you are saying. Deal with it. Most of the time you have something intelligent to bring to a thread and in the past ive agreed with most of the views youve had about ESF. But im sorry i just dont agree with you on this. I think the ESF ki system is fine for now and so do a lot of others. You are free to have your own opinion and im free to have mine.

What I do agree with you on is that there should be more ki increase after that. My guess is that just like your ki increases when you transform, in later versions your ki will increase even again when you transform to higher levels.

Best answers
Flaming? I call it advice buddy. Harsh advice but the truth. No where in your previous post did you say you disagreed with my 60 second theorem but you just totally ignored it so i feel I had the right to assume. if you cant handle it dont complain.

I enjoy debating about stuff like this. i dont expect you to ever agreee withme. Infact I know you wont cuz your just some person over the internet equally as sturbborn as I cuz you to are not going to stop replying are you?

If you can get your PL up then you deserve to gulve the spoils. Not get raped by 600k pl Krillin. As of now there is very little advantage for someone with a high pl against a low PL besides damage. If your good, you will be able to take someone who needs to recharge a lot less than you.

Best answers
Debating is all well and good but when you start getting uptight and offended when someone has a different opinion to you, you have to start thinking maybe that its time to calm down. As i said before you usually post a lot of stuff which i agree with, most noticably the ESf admins post as most of what you wrote has happened to me. Just this time i think that if buu with a PL of 20 million is ****** enough to get raped by a krillin with a PL of 600,000 then he deserves it.

What do you think about them adding more ki per transformation e.g ssj 2, super buu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom