KH2 Sora [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
things I wouldnt notice until pointed out O_O but yeah now that they've been made pointed out it could definately use some tweaking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, i dont understand that. could you show how you think it should be? That just shows me how i did it. And im trying to find refs of the model, but its hard to do a model for a game that hasnt even been released :p.

and use this picture to do the drawover, cause the one you used is old, the pants have been edited since then.

[edit]

NVM, lemme post a pic of my newest tweak, it has alot better shape.

Ok, here ya go, and i know the bottoms of the pants look funny, thats because of the angle :S .

Best answers
raiko.. that looks... very very good man cant wait to see it finished and skinned.
kk bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm... Very nice yeah.... I would animate it but... My F*cked Ms3d dont let me save! Grrr..... But at all very nice! Once of the Hardest Jobs comeing up now for ya! The Hair! The face will be a very small Prob.! ^^ Do it as well now ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YUS! It am teh secsi! Spank joo all!

Well anyway, i just did about 3 hours of editing and cut a few polys, the poly count is like 1600 now, but thats still no too bad i guess. Yaglo is doing the head right now, cause im not up for it. So once hes done with that, i will skin it and get it ingame ^_^. So heres a nice max render of the edits:

I really was just trying to fix the proportions and stuff, and i fixed the pants. And i fixed the legs and arms. If you see anything wrong please feel free to tell me :p.

Best answers
to me it looks damn good, but i haven't taken a good look at pics from the KH2 sora
so far damn good job,and uh... for what game is it going to be??

Best answers
lol hahahaha you know that cracks me up... for what game is it going to be?? dude have you been scrolling down the page just looking at the pics.. in raikos previously posts he said hes gonig to release it for esf if im not mistakein.. anyways raiko the model is awesome.. cant wait to see it updated with the skin *(hopefuly he doesnt loose the head xD)*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YUS!

Well, yes it will be for esf, and i will be releasing it on esf-world only. A skinned version is coming soon, juse gotta wait for yaglo to finish the head. Then its skin time, im going to reskin the keyblade, add custom animations, and the keyblade will be equiped the whole time you have him, so you cant get rid of it :p. And with that said, custom animations will be made to fit power-ups, attacks, melee, blocking, running, and idle animations [standing still]. And so far i got a new blocking animation done, and a burning attack shoot animation. I will be doing a genaric beam animation, ki blob animation, and maybe custom sprites. I got my work cut out for me, but when its done, it will be a like adding a whole new charater to the game, not just replacing one ^_^.

But i was thinking of making the KH1 and KH2 style skins for this model, so the KH1 will be the normal form of the model, and the KH2 skin will be the transformation. Im not sure yet, but thats my idea for the transformation. So i guess this will be one big sora pack, and i might be able to get together a sound pack if i find some trailers and clips or something that contains some sora voices :p. More updates later, got alot more to do.

[EDIT]

OH and if you havnt seen sora and what he loooks like, go here for some KH2 pics:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screenindex.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KH is probably my second favourite game of all time. This model is looking great, can't wait to see it skinned and ingame. Keep up the awesome work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice :D its really shaping up good!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, I just started the skin earlier today, and i got most of the uperbody done, take a look:

Best answers
1. It has no shading wat so ever <_<.. but its just a wip atm so im sure ull fix that. Im looking at the ref u gaved me that ur using.. and u have forgottn his shoulder pads? And his straps... Hmm make the urm.. hood wider.. and ya. Dont forget to skin his zippers on etc.. and yeh im sure u already now this though but hey i though m might mention this anyway >_< GJ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt forget the necklace:p, i just didnt add it yet. The zippers will have to be modeled on. no rom for it on the skin. Well i added more shading, and added crits i got on msn such as the arms and hood. So take a look at the update:

Best answers
yeah theres room for the zipper on the skin, dont see why there wouldnt be. And dont forget the shoulder pad things and yellow straps. and the gloves lack alot of stuff on them, but I dunno if you have really skinned them yet. Anyway, lookin pretty good so far,im sure it will turn out great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, heres some more i have done:

Gonna try to add the straps and the rest of the detail, and get the head on there and skin it ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man thats coming along nicely. is the necklace modeled or skinned? either or it still looks nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I modeled in the symbol thingy that looks like a crown, and i skined the chain on, saves polys and its the same thing square enix did ^_^.

Best answers
lol acctually if u look at the chain while in game it moves around =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom