keys dont work (binds)

Best answers
I was playing ESF well actually EVM but as i got 1.5mil xp and tried to ascend, it wouldn't let me. I checked the bindlist and it was "z" as usual so i clicked on restore defaults and tried again but didn't work as well :S . When i reinstall it, i could ascend even with EVM but when i play with bots it doesn't let me ascend. It also happens with other keys like to change charcaters or the "use" key button. Any Ideas?? Thnx. :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What char did you try ?

Cause the only ones who can Transform eith 1.500.000 PL are Gohan and Trunks if i remember right.

Best answers
If you was playing EVM you should start with the PL to transform from the start. If it's ESF then:
Buu - 3.000.000
Goku - 1.750.000
Gohan - 1.000.000
Krillin - 3.000.000
Frieza - 1.800.000
Piccolo - 1.650.000
Trunks - 1.000.000
Vegeta - 2.000.000
Cell - 1.900.000

And the botton to transform is "Z".

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reject said:
I was playing ESF well actually EVM but as i got 1.5mil xp and tried to ascend, it wouldn't let me. I checked the bindlist and it was "z" as usual so i clicked on restore defaults and tried again but didn't work as well :S . When i reinstall it, i could ascend even with EVM but when i play with bots it doesn't let me ascend. It also happens with other keys like to change charcaters or the "use" key button. Any Ideas?? Thnx. :laff:
Ask on EVM's forums: http://www.corona-bytes.net/forums/

They can help you out better than we can, not to mention that the ESF forums are solely for ESF, not EVM or any modification to ESF for that matter.

Best answers
I was using Trunks. I posted this here because i thought maybe it could have been a quick edit in 1 of the files. Theoboy and how would i be able to start with the Pl to transform?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless, it's against the forum rules to ask questions about EVM.

Fight bots or fight online, that's the only way you'll be able to achieve the requirements required to transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom