Keyboard not responding only in esf

Best answers
hey, ive been playing esf since 1.2.1... i know thats not a long time or anything, but its at least significant enough to know when something isn't right.

now, my friend has a pretty good computer, and runs esf at a constant 70 fps, with no dips at all. however, i noticed that double tapping jumping... switching or anything of that sort isn't as responsive as on my computer... i have a wireless keyboard (so i thought that was fishy). its not his keyboard, its something with his computer (ive tried 2 other keyboards on his comp).

anyone have any ideas?

thanx
Damious
(aka Dainjah)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be ping. Other than that, maybe your keyboard isn't as responsive as his?

Best answers
its not ping, we tested it in creating a Lan Game. his keyboard is my old keyboard, and the keyboard worked perfectly on my computer... im really at a loss here.

Dainjah

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing it could be fixed by making a simple tweak to the bios. As iv'e oticed in various bios options on different machines, there are different settings. Tweaking one of the settings (keyboard related mind you, don't polay around with anything else) may help. I'll post some mroe info in my next post.

I think it would be his pc being the problem and not your old keyboard.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
himm.... I suggest lookin through several options. Things dealing with the keyboard options in controll pannel, or maby its a bad config.cfg inside ESF. There is no direct answer that I can give you without either getting tons of more information or bieng able to directly tinker with his computer.

About the only other thing I can reccommend is:
What about the diffrence between ps2 keyboards and USB2.0 keyboards. Try switching them out to see if soemthing is up with that.

Also do you mean that the keyboard doesnt work at all. OR does it randomly choose to stop working and then start to work again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have fast internet just try and download esf again, if that doesn't work, then sorry I can't help you.
Isn't it like the keyboard is to old for windows or something, lol?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom