Keyboard configuration

Best answers
First of all hello everyone. I'm new here
My brother came to my house one day and gave me esf.
He isntalled ESF 1.2.3 or something then rc2 and then something called big pack 8.4
But i have one problem i go to the game and the keyboard cofugration is all messed up. There isn't any button to powerup to teleport and so on. So i reconfigurated it all it worked fine. But everytime i go back to the game the keyboard configuration goes back to original and the same happends to my nick name it goes back to "Player"
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION IN YOUR HELP TOPIC.

Are you using Steam? NO

Are you using version 1.2.3 of ESF? YES

Are you trying to run any ESF add-ons? NO

What game are you trying to install ESF into? HALF-LIFE 1/COUNTER STRIKE 1.6

Are you behind a router or firewall? YES

Are all your drivers updated? YES

What in-game video mode are you using? 800X400

If you have an error message, what is the exact error message?

By including this information in your post we are better able to serve your needs.

Thank you for helping us help you .

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are you using Steam? NO
I saw you accepted the rules 15min ago, when you accepted it.. you saw this:

Please remember before accepting these rules that we do not support people who are attempting to play Earth's Special Forces on either WON or NON-Steam. You are required to have Steam installed with a valid Half-Life copy attached on your Steam account. If you downloaded Half-Life on the internet (pirated/warez) then don't bother posting on the forums as we will not help you! Want to pay for Half-Life or you have a valid Half-Life key to use for steam? You are very welcome to post on the forums!
And you accepted it as well by clicking the "accept" button:
<b>I have read, and agree to abide by the above rules. I also understand that I need <a href="http://storefront.steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi">Steam</a> in combination with a valid serial of Half-Life in order to play this mod. I'm fully aware that pirated/non-steam versions will not be supported on the forums.</b>
Please don't tell me you didn't saw this when you accepted the rules, it was set at FONT 4.. Which is AT THIS SIZE

Translation for you:
or favor, lembre-se antes de aceitar essas regras que não apoiamos as pessoas que estão tentando jogar Earth's Special Forces em vencido ou Non-Steam. Você é obrigado a ter Steam instalado com uma cópia de Half-Life válido anexado em sua conta Steam. Se você Half-Life baixado na internet (pirataria / warez), então não se incomode postagem nos fóruns, já que não irá ajudá-lo! Querem pagar por Half-Life ou você tem um Half-Life chave válida para usar a vapor? Você é muito bem-vindo para postar no fórum!

Last edited:
Best answers
I do have steam. I do have a legal copy of Half-Life.
I just sayd i don't have because my steam is with my brother and i'm using non-steam half-life for now untill he comes to my home again.
But if you don't want to help thats fine... Thanks anyway

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then I'm afraid you'd have to wait until your brother is back home.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have steam. I do have a legal copy of Half-Life.
I just sayd i don't have because my steam is with my brother and i'm using non-steam half-life for now untill he comes to my home again.
But if you don't want to help thats fine... Thanks anyway
ESF is made for STEAM. Using it without STEAM will cause problems.

Its as simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom