Keyblade [From Kingdom Hearts]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just started a keyblade for some reason, dunno why. I guess i wanted to model something and i have always liked the keyblade. So heres my keyblade:

Its at like 400 polys, and its almost done, just gotta add the metal link thingy and its done. C&C please.

Best answers
pretty k00L.
I am a kindom hearts fan myself

*offtopid

just a quick question, what font is it that you use to wright keyblade, and where can I get it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called "homoarakhn" aka the Spiderman font. Just type it in google and you can find it in like 2 seconds.

[EDIT]

Yaglo: NEVAH! MAX AM EVIL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YUS! Max am teh evil modelin prograhm!!!! Ok, now for some updates, the model is done and im going to skin it tomorrow, which in some cases is later on today ^_^. Ok, so heres a pic:

Its at like 823 polys cause of the chain, and i wub it!!! Hope you guys like it aswell.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe
would be pretty cool if you replaced trunks' sword with yoru keyblade.. would be really neat to see :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! I was just thinking that, i could do that in like 5 minutes. If i do, then i will release it. I gotta get the skin placed on there first, then i will get it into trunks' evil little hands:devgrin:. If i feel froggy, i will do it in like 10 mins, but im tired and im all outta coke so its gonna have to be tomorrow. I will post the skin as soon as its done ;).

Best answers
Whoa Raiko, you secseh beast!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks great, a key..... SECSEH!

Any updates?

*note* i was forced to write this via msn by Raiko ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YUS! UPERDATES IN 5....4....3....2...1...UPERDATES!!!!

I might have to change some metal colors, but thats what the skin looks like atm. THEN I WILL GIVE IT TO TRUNKS! :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what kinda style your going for, but if it's a real metal, it needs alot more highlights, especially around the edges. The model is great, just the skin looks kinda dull and lifeless (I realise it's not a living object it's just a figure of speech).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
went for the actual game style, heres the ref i used:

I was going to go for real but i like the game style better. I know its dull, but there isnt much detail to be added :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then it looks good but there are some suttle edge highlights on the handle you could do. But it's good, looks like the one from the game, good job.

Best answers
I looks great, but i think the chain could be a tad bit longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could easily do that but the poly count would go up 80 polys each link. So thats not gonna happen :\, i could make the chain links longer and it would look like more links where on it, but my model ref only has 6 links, as does my model, so i will mess around with the links ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks ^_^, umm.....i got it ingame and it looks pretty good. Check it out:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome in game, it would be funny if there was a Sora replacement =P! You gonna release it then? =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, after i make some new animations i will, i already did a new blocking animation and a burning attack animation, and those look good ingame, its more of a KH style. I might make a sora soon, if i get enough refs. I will show pics of the animations when there all done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom