Kernal32.dll Crash!

Best answers
I am at a loss. I have been playing this game since the beginning and my brohter plays it too. He installed the latest version on his comp and it worked fine... I installed it on mine an it crashed my Kernal32.dll... So.. i reinstalled half-life and esforces.. still crashed.. I have tried everything I can think of from changing rez and renderers to drivers.. please help!

Best answers
um that sounds really bad do u know what the Kernel is? well in simple terms it is pretty much windows and if it crashes u should re-install windows

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go Vegeta. Yeah, Kernel32 is the programming that allows Windows to run properly. I would advise re-installing Windows, but if you can back up stuff that you really want and don't mind about losing the rest, I would recommend re-formatting your hard drive(s). Trust me, it fixes everything. I just had to re-format a couple days ago. :( :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
awww bugger! mines been doin that for a long time! is there anyway to fix it or replace it without havin to re-install windows?

Best answers
awww bugger! mines been doin that for a long time! is there anyway to fix it or replace it without havin to re-install windows?
but can you say.......................awibble?

Best answers
Actually the install program I got for esf was corrupted somehow. So after I re-installed with a version I got from my brother, it worked fine. Re-format, like I haven't done that enough times in the last few months. So if you are having this problem, either try and re-download the installer or get the installer from someone else.

Best answers
Well, if your running Windows 2k/Server/XP then you might be able to just stick in the installation cd and try to repair Windows rather than trying to reinstall it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom