Kept in the dark painted- new tablet ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got myself a new tablet, and i just really wanted to get goin, i liked my pencil sketch for this one so i painted it

oh and this is just for show, u can see the feet a lot better without the gausian blur and overlay. There are a few mistakes here and there but im too tired so heh.

crits/comments welcome, but please i dont wanna do requests right now, life is complicated enough :(

Best answers
Looks good.

I think the soles of the shoes should have a outline and not completly blend in the black BG.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the sketch looked great, and the painted version looks even better. Nothing bad about it I can see, keep up the good work. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks very nice...good job on the painting it looks really good. What kind of tablet did you get?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, the painting looks really nice, you should try skinning. :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah folds on his leg are a little screwy i have problems drawing folds in perspective, and as i said, the shoes are a lot easier to see without the overlay i used. The tablet i got was a cheap one, Trust Wireless design and work tablet 400, its 8 x 6 inches, bigger than my old one and only cost £30 :p. Thanks for the comments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy cow thats excellent man. looks like an actual painting. how long did it take you?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
took about 6 hours, i cant remember how long the sketch took, i think it was like 30 mins.... but yeah about 5-6 hours to paint it, all done in photoshop, using just the brush and eraser tools, oh and the eyedropper text and select if u wanna get technical :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That is really... just wow, I am in love with your style. EXCELLENT work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
took about 6 hours, i cant remember how long the sketch took, i think it was like 30 mins.... but yeah about 5-6 hours to paint it, all done in photoshop, using just the brush and eraser tools, oh and the eyedropper text and select if u wanna get technical :p
Wow, very impressive without using the smudge tool. :p

Best answers
Very cool CG david, i like the painterly effect. I should have a go at that style myself sometime but i'm always at a loss where to start :/

anyways, keep the nice art rolling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom