Keep the Machine running

Best answers
Hey guys i know this isn't a proper topic but i just wanted to say that this is a great mod and i prey that it wont die. thanks guys ur the best :D:D:D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wont die. No chance in hell it could. =D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will personally make a world tour to beat the devs senseless if they let it die (which they won't, we're making progress all the time). I've spent to long testing the game and admining the forums ;P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will personally make a world tour to beat the devs senseless if they let it die (which they won't, we're making progress all the time). I've spent to long testing the game and admining the forums ;P
I will tour with you. I need some skulls to test my new sword on. >:D

But seriously there is no way they would let it die at all. I think they have to much pride in this game for it to go to ****.

Best answers
LOL thats good to hear XD...can't wait for the final release its gonna kick ass, hopefully it will give me sumthin to do in my spare time lmao :D

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If that were to happen you can always go ahead and release the mod, taking credit for every piece of intelectual property featured as an act of revenge.

Models- Karrde
Code- Karrde
Sprites- Karrde
Forum God- Karrde
Everything else- Karrde
Yo momma- Karrde

Last edited:

Rai

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If that were to happen you can always go ahead and release the mod, taking credit for every piece of intelectual property featured as an act of revenge.

Models- Karrde
Code- Karrde
Sprites- Karrde
Forum God- Karrde
Everything else- Karrde
Yo momma- Karrde[/QUOTE

I'm sure Karrde has the skills to back it up.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Something tells me Sub will take all the credit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smell a road trip :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom