Keep it or Change it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As we all know, the ESF team has been working their asses of to make this game godlike. So I had one question. Should they change the graphics of the beams and engery balls or should they keep it? As when Im saying changing I mean like make then less blocky and or like energy would look like, adding in energy spray off. Here is a drawing I did to show you what I mean :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well then oops.... I feel like a n00b now. Sorry Mords and Admins. Just move the thread and let me have alittle of my dignety back.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Moved to Suggestions.

By the way, your beam looks like a wang. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
*points joo towards teh suggestion forums* I made a thread about the same thing not long ago here =] : http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=53822
hmmm...... me and him have very simlar suggestions

thou sometimes , peoples differ views/ideas on an idea cold perswade the team to give it a shot :)

yes , i do like this idea , but darktooth is probably getting really exhausted ffrom all the work he's already doing (doing 10+ animations for models can get tiring 0_o)

Best answers
Beams should look like this. Nuff said. It really need to be changed.

Image by imkongkong

Best answers
Yeh, the beams could use some graphical tweaking, just to freshen them up a bit. Wouldn't be thàt much work, would it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure the team will do all the fine tunning this crazy machine can take when they have the basic stuff all taken care of. But man, to have the beams and the powering up aura all flared just gets my all excited in my pants!

Best answers
changing the beam to whats in the picture would probably require a model.
And to be quick, HL is VERY bad at making models that would look any better than the beams are now.

Best answers
dude...it'z a sprite...dohh....they just need 2 change teh beam sprite....why do they need a model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To make it look good they would need a modle. With the new particle system... I'm sure sprites will only be the minimal amount of customization with the graphics.

If its what i think its going to be, youl be able to have the beams glow and emmit particles and stuff, crazy, but its just me thinking coolly,

Best answers
that's cool and all, but will the thickness of the beam ever gonna be increased? have we heard anything on that?
There was a large outcry for that..

For me though, how the beam looks doesn't bother me.. i'm usually focused on my cross hair making sure that it stays red as i try and blast the guy from across the map...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the thickness should be increased depending on how much ki you spend on the beam. I know it increases but the beams at full are not that huge.... Maybe they could change it abit.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I think the thickness should be increased depending on how much ki you spend on the beam. I know it increases but the beams at full are not that huge.... Maybe they could change it abit.
but think when ur at last transformation and u fire a full charged big bang etc etc etc

the part where the beam initially connects to the players hand would block ur view.......... hahahahah

Best answers
It's not like in DBZ they see where they are shooting either. You see pics of massive Kamehamehas firing such as Gohan vs Cell where they can't see the other person... o_O

Best answers
I love this idea, i think when a ssj3 goku does a fully charged kamahamaha or whatever :p i cant be buggered on spelling - it should be a huge thick beam with lots and lots of energy spray as kidboy put it. definetly agree! maybe the beam itself could cause a field and glowing - both of course would just be ornamental and of no real use, but wouldnt it sure look sweet!

- Malrak

Edit: during charging that is, with the field and the glowing. it would give the player away, but it would look wicked and be more realistic of the sheer power of ssj3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that idea alot Malrak. Very nicely done. I'm just hopinh the ESF team will take the ideas we come up with and put them in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom