Katsuragi Wallpaper - Flame World III

eot156

E
Well fellas, here is the last for the eva collection. It was a bit rushed, but I was happy enough with it to let it pass. Any way, that was the last one from eva type anime, I gonna do. Gonna take some time off. Then start something else in a couple of days.

Tis Katsuragi

:fight: O_O

Best answers
Not to shabby, but I personally don't like it, not like that matters but good job anyways!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it man but I have a suggestion.
How about trying a new style so far your BG's are kinda the same way make somthing new and surprise us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, its abit simple thou

and OWA, if you cannot do any bett6er dont tell him to use a different style if he likes it, like him do it

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what just because I can't do better doesn't meen I can't suggest somthing. I said it was good it just gets old seeing the same type of BG. Jesus peopel on these forums gotta lighten up.

eot156

E
That was the last kind im doing of this kind, I was doing a eva collection, so I tried to keep em looking the same, but they wont look that was any more since that was the last one.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it quite a bit. The picture choosen for the bg is very nice. I'm just surprised she doesn't have a beer in her hand. :D

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I still like the Rei one better but this one is also very nice. So what kind of WP are you gonna be doin next.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the rei one i think is the best because its more artistic, but i liked this one and the other one pretty much the same so in short,
another job well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom