Best answers
Looks pretty cool, only crit is that the sword is........HUGE. I will also host it if you want me to...

Best answers
Looks more like a Dai-katana to me... Though Dai-Katanas are hold with both hands :D
Nice model though

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey....it looks great to me. Does this change the sword holder (i forget the name) on trunks back? Or do you remove it?

*PS*
Thx for sig Useless:yes:

Best answers
its way toooo big it needs to be ----------|------------------ that big not -------|------------------------------

Best answers
wow that looks like the masamune from sephiroth

Best answers
YOU PEOPLE ARRG! didnt you hear what i just said? I SAID IT WAS TOO LONG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok people it is not masamune, its a damn katana! its gonna be shorter in the next version and it will have a new sheath if i get the time to find some good textures. sadly unless i can find someone to do the animations the sheath will have to stay on his back

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i can get my sephiroth model ingame, would u mind if i reskinned your sword for him? if not i can make my own, but this could save me some trouble

Best answers
soccer beat you to it hes usin it for his kenshin model
I was just thinking that it would work well there. Because the one I made wasn't very good. Well it looks good, but it dosn't fit with Trunks, so I can't wait to see it on me and Soccer's Kenshin model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suppose if all you people wanted it that bad then you could have it but i would rather not see every model have the same sword lol. i'm fine with if you edit/reskin it as long as you give credits, nuttzy.

NOTE: i will not be making the sword for any other trunks models other than this one, and possibly bojack trunks when i get a chance so dont ask

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naturally id give credits, im not a ****, course the sword will look alot different when i get it on sephiroth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i'd expect that.
I got the new sheath done, but it is gonna have to stay on his back for now, now all i need to do is texture it and stuff and of course, the sword is shortened

Best answers
of topic: nuttzy i see in ure sig a sephiroth is it gonna be for esf or not????
on topic: the sword looks cool

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could be for esf, or it couldnt be, it doesnt really matter to me, i dont work in it much, hed be really hard to get ingame, his legs would clip the robe in almost every animation

btw read my sig,.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
if you want the big version, keep this one lol, you want the smaller one, get the smaller version which i havent released yet

and satan, i did not take any HL models and slap them onto trunks, if you want proof i've got pics of my high poly version too
Whoa, calm down man, I'm just saying that's what it looks like/reminds me of.

Best answers
here is a pic of the ssj form:

later i will add the non-ssj form, and give 2 links for dl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the updates sayiman, i'll have the non ssj done shortly

edit: its done, just need to get it uploaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom