Kaoi Ken

Best answers
I think I spelled that incorrectly in the Title so for the rest of the post its KK :)

I think we should have KK + KHH ability. During the sayajin saga is was awesome to see goku fire a KK x3 KHH at Vegeta and it just crumble the ground around him it was so strong (I know we dont have crumbling ground) but we could have the strength of the attack duplicated. Now I know this might overpower the KHH but Im sure there has to be a way to balance it out. A severe drain in KI,Stam, And health since the KK ends up draining health after using it for to long.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, it's not the final version just yet. Perhaps the idea is already thought of and being implemented. You never know.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is the most skills ballanced character of them all. Kaioken would ruin that I think.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is the most skills ballanced character of them all. Kaioken would ruin that I think.
It does depend on what the team have planned for the others though. For all we know, Goku could end up as the worst character :).

Best answers
As we see in the Frieza saga, though, Goku comes to the point where he can use KK almost passively, each time he does an attack. You can't even see it until King Kai points it out. So, with a little imagination, you can just say that he is already using it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom